Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 20, 2009

Snowflake: I walked and I walked then I decided to walk to the left then to the right, then go back the other way. My nose had me all over the place today! Once my nose goes I don't know what I will do!

Yogi: I am crazy about riding on the elevator. Good thing noone is ever having to ride with me because I don't wait for people to get on or off! I must be first at all times!

Max: We charged the sitter when he got here! It's play time! I was so happy to see him! I need attention! All the attention! Shadow needs to understand that I'm a needy puppy! Once I calmed down enough for him to put my leash on, the sitter took us for a walk in the dark down some paths and I got a little scared a few times! But he calmed me down and kept me safe! Shadow wasn't scared of anything though! She's a tough dog! The sitter took pictures of my enormous paws. She wouldn't let me jump all over her because she said that I will be able to knock someone over when I get older. I have been digging in the front yard so I will be staying on the back porch during the day.

Shadow: Max ruins all the fun sometimes! I told him not to dig but he didn't listen! I don't know what the point of digging is anyway, it just gets you all dirty!

Raven & Cooper: We got another great run today! The sitter has been running us alot harder lately! I can keep up for a few minutes, but even I slow down halfway down the road! He says we should be able to run faster than him since we have twice as many legs! But he doesn't know! It takes us a lot more energy to move all our legs!

Annabelle:I went on a gentle stroll through the neighborhood this morning. I didn't say much just enjoyed the sounds of the waking city. When I got back I got one of my sausage sticks! Yum! I'm super excitable today! On our walk I challenged the sitter to another race, and almost won! I talked to a few cats too! But I kept my distance because I don't trust them! He came back for another walk at night too! After our walk we came inside and I kept barking at him! It took him a while to understand that I want to play fetch with my frog toy!

Dolce: I was a very talkative kitty this morning. I tried to distract the sitter from his chores, but he wouldn't give me the 200% attention I needed until he was done. Then I started acting silly on my scratching tower.

Scratch: Woohoo! The sitter is here and that means two things to me. Brushing and scratching, and fresh food and water. A little laser action would be nice too.

Mavi: When my sitter got here today I couldn;t help myself. I climbed up his pant leg and begged for a pet session. He said I was purring like a finely tuned engine. Whatever that is.

Charlie: The sitter came over this morning to give me some breakfast and take me out to play. I had no interest in my food right away. I just wanted to get out there and run around with the sitter. He found a stick and threw it for me. I don't really play fetch so much as I fetch the stick one time and spend the rest of the time making you chase me around for it! When sitter came back over to play with me. I still had my stick out there and I spent the whole time just running away from him. Sometimes I'd lay down and just try and chew on my stick but the sitter would provoke me and get me to stand back up and run away from him. I wonder how he gets me to do that...

Toby: The sitter came over and i was ready to greet him like usual. He gave me some kitty scratches and then headed to the garage (which is what I really wanted anyways!)

Patty: That toby is so funny, He still makes me laugh how crazy he goes for that food. Even his meow changes a little bit. he kind of draws it out and it gets deeper. What a silly cat.

Penny: The sitter approached me today with a treat and I didn't run away or anything. He gave me some good scratches and attention but I still stayed where i was. i decided to wait until he left to eat my breakfast.

Bella: The sitter and I spent most of our time out in the backyard today. It was very nice out so we wanted to soak it up! I layed down on the grass and eventually just went nuts and sprawled out and started to roll around. It feels really good cause the grass is nice and scratchy. People should try that more often.

Rex: Hey, the sitter came back over! He gave me a good hello by scratching ym head a bunch and then I followed him around while he tok care of the food, water and litter box. After he did all that, I plopped down on the ground and rolled over so he could get my belly. We played with some toys for a bit too. Not too much but it was still fun to chase them around.

Niffy: The sitter came over today and he remembered to bring his yarn to fix my toy! It looks a little different but it's still alot of fun to play with. (I bet I'll break it again pretty soon, this guy doesn't look too much like a craftsman!). The only important thing is that I can try to snag those feathers and jump up really high to try and get it. That's my favorite part!

Chelsea: The sitter came over to take us out on a walk so we could get our exercise and go potty. We both got really excited and, when he came in, barked like wild dogs even though he was standing right there! He took us out and we had a good walk. When the sitter came back over to take us out before going to bed. We were still plenty excited even though it was getting closer to bed time! he took us out and we both went potty.

Oliver: Like usual, on our walk, I had to bite my leash and carry it around with me. My goal this time was to get it all super soggy and foamy with my slobber because I knew the sitter was going to have to touch it when he took it off my collar. We went on a pretty long walk too, so I had lots of time to get it really gross for him! I don't know what the sitter is talking about with this bedtime business. it's only like 8:30 and we're not babies. Only babies go to bed that early. But I guess we can get settled in and that way we can go to bed whenever we want, right?

Jasmine: The sitter came over and we were waiting patiently in the garage for him. We knew he was coming because we could hear him pull up to the driveway. During our walk, the sitter just stayed back with me while Bailey ran around and chased after squirrels. You know, the usual!

Bailey: I got so excited when the sitter showed up that even though he was right there and giving me lots of attention, i was still whining and asking for it. I was just excited to get out on that walk. it was a god one, too. There were lots of things for me to look at and chase after!

Sake: The sitter came over to give me food and clean out my box. After he did those, he grabbed my feather toy and played around with me for a bit. I plopped on my side and tried to grab the feathers that way. before he left, he put some catnip on my scratcher which always makes me crazy!

Captain: The sitter came over to take us on or walk and boy were we super excited! We were dancing around and hopping up and down while he tried to hook us up to our leashes! It's good to get out there and run while and act like crazy dogs for a bit!

Paquita: The walk was awesome. We were both so excited that we kept getting ourselves tangled up with each others leashes but the sitter made sure it never got too bad. He's pretty good at getting us undone. We both did our business and eventually wound down enough for the sitter to take us back in and get ready to go to bed.

No comments: