Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 24, 2009

Niffy: The sitter came over and played with me and my feather toy. But he also brought out the stuffed kitty and caught me up on my tackle training. I may look like a sweet little kitten but I'm pretty savage underneath when I have to be!

Rex: When the sitter got here I was ready to greet him right at the door. he gave me lots of good kitty scratches and then he went and got our food ready. After he did the food, he was playing with me a little bit and guess who decided to show up?

Bacchus: That's right. I finally came out of my hiding spot to say hello to the sitter. he was starting to think that I didn't really exist because I never came out to say hello before. The sitter was surprised to see how nice I was despite staying in hiding for almost a week.

Daisy: As soon as the sitter came inside I came barreling down the stairs with lots of excitement. I was jumping up and down and spinning in circles. After I went potty, The sitter just sat out on the lawn with me for a little bit because i didn't feel much like waking.

Harmon: I was sitting in the window when the sitter arrived and then when Daisy came hauling down the stairs, i got out of the way! After they came back in side the sitter let me go outside. I wanted out right away because I knew there was lots of stuff to do out there.

Raven: When the sitter came over, Cooper was acting nuts like usual and biting on his hand. He got our leashes ready right away and off we went. Today i didn't feel much like keeping up on our run so i was being a bit difficult but the sitter made me push on.

Cooper: Raven is usually the one who's a lazy bum. Even though I'm younger and have alot more energy doesn't mean that he has the right to be lazy! We both pooped on our run today, though which is a good thing, right?!

Wilson: Today the sitter came over and I could hear him playing with the cat before he saw me and got me out of my room. That was making me go crazy! he figured he'd better come get me before i went totally nuts. he figured right! We had a good walk today with lots of stuff to look and and smell. I saw a number of kitties and put up the Mohawk on my back when I saw them.

Cody - I wanted to hide from the sitter at first. he couldn't find me right away and it took him a couple calls of my name before he saw me. After that, we went on a nice long walk. It looked like it was going to rain but only barely sprinkled on us so that's good. We came back inside and the sitter gave me a treat for being so much fun!

Liberty: When the sitter came in, I was sitting there on the counter looking all important and regal. The sitter gave me a couple of kitty scratches and and then went to say hello to the other kitties. When he came back, I was ready for my dinner!

Latte: The sitter said hello to all of us but when he approached a few of them, they ran away! I don't get it, specially cause he wanted to give us food! That's the best parts of the day is food time.

Max: The sitter came over to play a bit and then let us in for the night. I got so excited that I had a tiny bit of an accident but it was on the hardwood and the sitter got it up right away so no worries. Hey, I'm allowed! I'm still a puppy, you know!

Shadow: The sitter came and got us and we were both going crazy and circling around him. Whenever he bent down to pet me, I frantically looked for a toy to grab. if there wasn't one near, i accepted defeat and let him pet me. After all that excitement, it's going to be easy to sleep tonight.


Yogi: I was super excited! I almost ran out the apartment but ofcourse she won't let me do that. Some dogs were barking at me and I got really scared and ran in the other direction. The dogs were not even outside to where they could get me and I was still wimpy!

Snowflake: I had sticker balls hanging off my hair...ugh! So annoying! I don't see that well and wasn't sure what it was so I needed some help. I was really freaked out by all the commotion outside. They need to finish that house so I can walk down the road in peace!

No comments: