Monday, March 30, 2009

March 29, 2009

Sugar: Alex keeps playing with the sitter and loving the attention! But not me! I'm a little wary of the sitter! Unless he has a treat in his hand!

Sheba: I met the sitter in the driveway! I wanted lots of petting! The food was nice too! -Rosie
More treats! Those are all I'm interested in!

Seymour: Me and the sitter got along very well! I just wanted to be petted, and he pet me! This is how it should be! Constant backscratching! Purr!

Rex: We're so active today! It's great that someone's here! Pet us! Give us wet food! Play with us! Purr! Now I'm gonna go hide behind the couch! That's enough human interaction for me today!
Bacchus: I'm not hiding anymore! Now I just want attention! The sitter gave me some backscratching, then started playing with my string toy and I went crazy doing back flips and stuff! I'm great!

Ernie: I was pretty lethargic tonight... just laying around on the couch... not much interest in treats... but then we walked out the door and I ran down the steps and was so ready for a good walk! The weather was perfect for it and I even got to run some! My tongue was hanging out the whole time and I was smiling! I love walks! Now I'm going to sleep!

Funky: I have the coolest name! The sitter told me! Then he fed me! I was starving, but he didn't believe me! He still fed me though.

No comments: