Thursday, March 19, 2009

March 19, 2009

Yogi: I was so scared of a dog that was walking towards me! It was barking at me so I had to go a different way, he was saying a lot of mean things to me!

Max: I get so excited I pee all over myself and the ground! Good thing when I do it I'm outside! We stayed outside for half the day then came back in around lunch time to stay on the porch.

Shadow: Max wouldn't let me get petted at all! He kept pushing me to the side and flopping all over the sitter. He is so greedy! Its just not fair!

Sake: The sitter came over and I was right next to the door meowing hello. He said hello back and cleaned out my box for me. After that he gave me some more food and water and we played with my feather toy for a while. He gave me some catnip again before leaving and I was all over it.

Niffy: The sitter was here again and we had some more fun today. he said he was going to try and semi-fix my stick with the string and feather but he forgot his yarn today. he said he'll try to remember tomorrow. We played with my stuffed kitty instead.

Rex: So me and the sitters are really good buddies now. I let him pet me and he got all the right spots so I followed him around while he got more food and water and cleaned out the box. After that we played a bit with my string toy and I rolled over to show him my belly (in kitty language that means "I trust you!").

Toby: Once again me and Patty were the only ones who wanted to say hello this morning. The sitter saw the other guys and said hello but they pretended like they didn't hear him. They were hiding. The sitter went to the garage and took care of the boxes and our buffet.

Patty: Look at Toby in there sucking up to the sitter trying to get him to put out the food faster! It's kind of sad, really. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here in the kitchen waiting very patiently. The food will still be there when he exits the kitchen, you know!

Raven: I was being kind of lazy on our run today...I was lagging behind and kept trying t stop to smell stuff. the sitter let me stop to see if it was for a potty break, but i just wanted to smell things. I didn't feel like running today but the sitter made me press on!

Cooper: Whatever! Raven was just holding me up. I could have gone forever and never stopped. Not even for a drink of water! I mean, I'll gladly drink some water when we get back inside but, just so you know, it's not because I have to...because i want to

Wilson: The sitter and i went on a great walk today. We took a different way than we normally go so it was nice to get some new scenery going on. What made the walk even better is that right when we got back, my mom came home and I got super excited! I mean, I'm always excited when the sitter gets here to walk but he said he never saw me so excited before!

Charlie: The sitter came over and gave me some food and fresh water and took me outside (not before jumping up and giving him a super massive hug, though!). We tried to go out on a walk but I was being stubborn again decided to lay down in the shade! So the sitter just ran around with me a bit. We found a stick to play with too. The house was pretty busy when the sitter showed back up. The cleaners were already there and then he came in, it was like a little party! I was out on the back porch so I wouldn't get in the cleaners' way so the sitter came out back to run around with me (he's given up on trying to walk me!) I found my stick from earlier and ran around the playground set until the sitter got dizzy... Amateur!

Dolce: The sitter is here to give me lots of attention! I rolled around on my scratch post while he scratched my back and purr! I'm so friendly! How about some food now Mr. Sitter!

Tank: I was real happy to see the sitter, but I didn't feel like walking today! He had to bribe me out of the house with a treat and I froze up partway down the street and just sat down! I told him I didn't want to walk! I just want to sit inside and get my back scratched!

Scratch: I was energetic today! Once the sitter dropped me some catnip I was running up and down the apartment! Once I calmed down and had some tuna I let him brush me for a while! Man, that was nice!

Snowflake: The sitter couldn't find me today! I win! I wasn't on the bed or behind the couch cushions! The sitter suspected that I was hiding underneath the bed somewhere... He'll never find my new hiding spot!

Mattie: I was real good on my walk today! And it was so nice out! I tried to eat a few bugs, but the sitter wouldn't let me! I'm so good at finding them though! After our walk we came in for some petting time!

Pearl: I wasn't scared of the sitter today! I was scared of the outside though! Those cars were so loud, so after I peed I scrambled to get back inside, but the sitter convinced me to walk a little more! I went halfway down the alley and refused to go any further so we went back in and I laid on the sitter and got my neck scratched! I loved it!

Annabelle: We had a great walk tonight! I had so much energy I raced the sitter down the sidewalk! I let him win, of course! Then when we came back in he gave me delicious jerky treats and we played some fetch with my toys!

Snowflake the poodle: I walked a crab again today. I like to walk in different directions because my best "sense" is my sense of smell so I must go wherever my nose may take me!!

No comments: