Monday, March 30, 2009

March 28, 2009

Cleo: Watched some more movies, but this time it was storming! I didn't bark at it since I was right by the sitter the whole time.

Mason: Storms are scarey but we do pretty well with them. We played through all of it, I sit in the toy box and bark at Dixon to get me! We are crazy!

Niffy: the sitter came over and I had just gotten back from the vet. My mom was just leaving but asked the sitter to stay with me and play anyways. I'm glad she did cause we had lots of fun today. I asked me to jump super high because he wanted to take a picture to put up on this blog to show all the other sitters how amazing I am. Look at me! I can fly really high!

Rex: After I gave all my hellos to the sitter, I decided to relax a little bit. I followed him into the kitchen and watched him get our food ready but after that I just hopped up onto the table and posed for the sitter (he brought his camera today...which is totally alright with me. I'm not camera shy!)




Bacchus: Ok, that's not really fair! The sitter took my picture right after i finished eating some food and I was making a face! I look silly and Rex looks all nice in his picture... I can't believe the sitter is actually going to put that up!





Liberty and the kitties: We were all over the place this morning, some of us wanted cuddles, some of us wanted solitude, but we all NEEEDED FOOD! So the sitter helped us out with that! WHOO! Thank you mister sitter!

Raven: It was kind of yucky out there today but the run felt good. We got tiiired out! I would've done it all again though!

Cooper: We came home and looked for you but you were no where to be found! Then the sitter gave us a treat to make us feel better!

Lucky, Rosie, Zoe, & Seymour: We were no where to be found but the sitter made sure our water and food were good and fuuuull up! He did our litter too! Nice!

Pete: I was chillin on the car. Yanno, doin' my thing. The sitter wanted to give me a little neck scratch but I was too high up!

Alex: I loooved the sitter! I saw him through the window while he was helping the kitties out and I let out a cute little howl so he came out and gave me lots of cuddles!

Sugar: I was a bit skeptical of the sitter but deeefinitely the most interested! I wouldn't let him pet me but I stuck to his side the whole time. He gave me a treat though and that was nice!

Sheba: I liked the sitter but didn't care much for him. I ran in to get some cuddles but then I let Alex soak up the rest. I decided to lie down under the porch thing and take a nap!

No comments: