Friday, March 27, 2009

March 26, 2009

Coco: We had made a big mess in the house since one of us doesn't pee right in the litter box. Got all tangled up during the walk and walked in the water to make paw prints.

Lula: A dog down the street was barking at us so we barked back at him for the longest time. Other than that we wanted to go in different directions and got all tangled up. We had some wet food once we came back in for our breakfast.

Bacchus: I decided to be all nice and friendly! was in hiding for a while but I done forgot what my parent's look like so I am not as scared anymore!

Cujo: I am walking better but I am still stubborn and like to fight the sitter to go back home. I walk even better when it is really time to go back, isn't that amazing?!

Pearl: I wish I could be a bear so I could hibernate for a long long time! And live in the middle of nowhere in a cave! I am just way too shy!

Snowflake: Its walk time again! Everything went well. Patches decided to bark and go crazy over a truck and it made me jump since I don't see that well...I thought he was coming after me. He is crazy!

Sunny: Yay! The sitter is back. I greeted him by the front door again hoping to get first dibs on food. Bridget and I gobbled that food so fast!

Yogi: It was quite stinky outside today. Once the sitter and I walked past the docks we got some fresh air. I got to sniff all the flowers and objects of interest along the road so i was very happy.

Raven: It was so windy today! During our walk with the sitter we had to all shield our eyes because of the leaves and seeds blowing all over the place. The wind also kept us cool though, so it was still a good run.

Cooper: Today when the sitter was putting on my leash, I accidentally made a yogurt burb in his face. He looked quite surprised and told me it was quite smelly.

Emmy: I wish I had had as much fun as Tallulah during our afternoon walk. But the wind was blowing hard and I kept hearing branches break and other sounds that startled me. I hope tonight is warm and quiet.

Tallulah: What a wonderful walk Emmy and I had with the sitter. Felicia joined us but only for part of it. She got distracted by some birds. I was still sleepy when we got back so I stretched out and napped. We had a pet parade during our walk! Felicia joined us as we strolled around the neighborhood. When it started to rain they all wanted to go home and get inside.

Cody: The sitter came over again to see me and take me out on a walk. it looks like it's going to rain, though. But i remember when he was here last it looked the same and it never rained at all. That's what the weather seems to be like lately. All bark and no bite! Needless to say, because it didn't rain, we had a great walk!

Niffy: When the sitter came over, i was waiting for him right by the door. he could hear me as he was unlocking the deadbolt. i was telling him to hurry up because i was ready to say hello. We tried to play a little bit but today I was much more interested in just getting some good cuddles and scratches. So we did that instead.

Liberty: There's so many cats here all the time but I was the only one that the sitter saw for more than a second today! All of the other ones felt like being skittish and running away when he got close. i don't get it, he was giving everybody food and that's my favorite part of the day!

No comments: