Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 23, 2009

Snowflake: I was getting dizzy walking sideways and backwards. She kept tricking me into walking straight and I tricked her into going back toward the house.

Toby: It is time to eat again! So you hurry up and feed us!

Patty: I actually jumped up on the counter to get petted! Usually its all about food! After that I did run to the garage to eat!

Liberty: We weren't interested in the food all that much, we will eat when she leaves. I guess its okay most of us hide because it would be crazy to have a bunch of friendly cats trying to get petted all at once! When the sitter came back at night, I got all the cuddles.

The other kitties: We were all running away from the sitter outside but He made sure to leave us all a ton of food! We'll eat a little later!

Max: We broke out the barricade and we were in the yard again! I like to dig so she made us stay on the porch until it got dark...phooey! I just like to play. The sitter came in and we went out front for a quick pee then some play time! When not playing, I like to: sit as close as I can to the sitter, annoy my sister, Shadow, run around knocking pillows off the couch, and getting treats!

Shadow: Max sure doesn't like to share the sitter! He flops all on her if I even want to get petted! It's just not fair!! I really like to beat up that raccoon I have. I shake it all around real hard and then Max comes and triers to take it... that's when I get reeeeal angry!

Raven: It was beautiful out. There were bees and butterflies beeing and butterflying this way and that way. We didn't get distracted though, we kept on jogging.

Cooper: It feels good to run. Work some of those extra calories off. Keep in the ultimate doggy shape.

Yogi: I was so excited to see my sitter when he came. I love going out on strolls, having the breeze blow through my fur, smelling all the scents of the islands in the wind. It's rather lovely.




No comments: