Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 16, 2009

Peaches: I chatted up a storm with the sitter today. It felt good to get all of that off my chest. It felt even better when the sitter rubbed my tummy.

Dolce: It's not a scratching post for scratching, it's a scratching post to get scratched on. I actually think of it almost as a throne. I am pretty prestigious.

Snowflake: A sitter came by to check on me. Ha! Check on me... I know your game sitter, I shall be checking on you! As soon as you aren't looking of course giving me the opportunity to go from one hiding place to the next.

Tank: I wasn't really in the walk today. I kept a slow pace. I just had something on my mind. It was probably lunch because when I got back back I ate and felt so much better.

Wilson: Today the sitter and I saw an army of squirrels. There must have been ten of those guys! We stayed our distance just in case they were conspiring. You never know why they are really stockpiling those nuts.

Cooper: What a run! The sitter has worn me out and I am sure Raven feels the same way. We are both huffing and out of breath, I think I am going to go lie down.

Raven: It was a swell day for a dog-jog. No distractions, just good old fashioned left feet, right feet. Those yogurt and apples sure gave me the boost I needed.

Scratch: Scratch is my name and scratches are what I love. The sitter took such good care of me today. I got a pouch of wet food and it was so delicious. Then the sitter scratched me all over.

Mavi: Yay! Someone to play with! The sitter came and I was so excited I climbed up his pant leg. We played and played and I licked him all over. I wished he could have stayed forever!

Max: It rained so hard! I ran around through it and had a blast. But when the sitter got here I was drenched. So I thought it would be a good idea to hug him! He didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did.

Shadow: I stayed out of the rain today and kept dry. Swimming just isn't my thing and it was very wet outside. Max on the other hand got soaked and decided it was funny to shake off right next to me.

Max: It was quite wet and slippery outside. I had to be careful. I didn't want to slip into puddle and become a soggy doggy!

Savannah: The sitter walked with Maddie and I tonight. The rain had just stopped but I could still feel a little drizzle. I shook it off on the sitter.

Maddie: Yuck! The ground is all wet! What am I supposed to stuff now? I guess the sitter's shoes will do. My... my... how many other dogs do you know sitter?

Leo: I was so eager to get outside when the sitter came. I ran around like a little race car the second we stepped out.

Sophie: This sitter is a strange person. Maybe I should give him a chance. I made a whole bunch of faces at him and he laughed, so he has a sense of humor, he must be OK.

No comments: