Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 2, 2009

Yogi: You want me to do what?! WHERE?! What's all this green stuff outside? GRASS??!! Not sure if I really want to potty on that! and it's still not warm outside? Forget it then. I'm not going out there! Fine. Let's go chill ourselves to the bone shall we? I better get some great petting when we get back.

Daisy: Why bite the mailman when you can bite the weather man for making it so cold!!!!! Makes me want to sleep even more but it doesn't stop me from getting all excited when the sitter gets here!

Harmon: I went outside for a minute then decided it was better to stay in the nice warm house! I wonder if they make kitty sweaters?!

Snowflake: I pooped on the rug but I can get away with that because I am so special! I pottied some more outside as usual. I love to "mark" all over but I am a girl so its a little weird but I do what I want!

Guiness & Bear: Our mom had a sore throat and stayed home from work today so she got to meet our great sitter too! We still got to walk a long ways in the chilly winds. Brrr.

Bailey: Hurray! The sitter is here for a walk. I got to try out my new harness with the sitter. So comfortable, and the sitter said I walk better too!

Lexus: What's that? A leaf moving across the ground? I will stop it with my teeth before it goes any farther. Crunchy and deee-licious!

Raven: That sneaky dump truck. It kept following us during our jog. It knows something. Cooper and I barked at it enough to keep it away but right around the corner was another one! What is this conspiracy?

Cooper: The sitter came today and he saw me standing up and looking through the window at him. I couldn't help it. When I know he is here i get excite to run. Plus yogurt and apples!

Mattie: I behaved so well today. My training was being put to use, I walked along side the sitter the whole walk! I didn't get distracted at all, even when a flock of birds tried to provoke me. Tasty birds.

Wilson: I was really into all the smells out there on the walk today. I needed them all in my nooose! When we got back inside, I ran right for my kennel. I'll take a treat pleeease then I'll enjoy a nice nap! It was a long day at the spa!

No comments: