Friday, March 13, 2009

March 12, 2009

Snowflake: *Yawn* Yeah, hi sitter, uuuh just leave a little food out for me, *Yawn*, I'll come out a little later and eat, but I'm snoozing right now soooo, *Yawn*, I'll see you later, okay? Great.

Peaches: I like meowing for the sitter because I know he just loves it! The sitter cleaned up my box and gave me some food then we sat on the couch and cuddled. Mmmm!


Wolf: I was hiding when the sitter came in then came running out for FUN! I barked at him a little today though...just wanted my FOOOOD!

Pork Chop: I'm still attached to the sitter's hip. I like it there, it's easy to catch a little cuddle here and there!

Biscuit: Today I decided to roll on my back and let the sitter pet my belly and he started laughing. I don't know what it was but he said my face was the cutest little thing ever!


Savannah: AAAAH! The world's too big! I walk around aimlessly pretty much all the time and then sit because I don't know where to go! I sat and scratched a lot and watched the horse and buggies go by. Bailey was outside too! So I got to play with her. I don't know I have to pee or poop outside yet but I'm learning. The sitter gave me food tonight and we played. While he was setting up my dinner, I ran around the living room barking (kind of?) at something that probably wasn't there but I was using my imaginaaaaatiiiion!

Pearl: It's a wonderful day! Had to do my best to ignore the crazy people behind my house who were using a staple gun. Whenever I go outside, people get all loud on me!

Snowflake: I was all over the grass, so much to sniff out there! Some sticks got in my hair but I didn't let it bother me too much.

No comments: