Monday, March 2, 2009

February 27, 2009

Bubba: Bleh! Morning meds! We started with the big pill to get it over with, but still, I'd rather it all be tuna flavored, that would make it so much easier.

Sweet Pea: As soon as the sitter finished with Bubba I asked for some loving, and he provided! Ooo can you get that right... ahhh... He knows right where to rub in that spot on my back! Wow! The sitter got Bubba to take his meds away right away. Bubba told me after its not too bad, just inconvenient. What a silly kitty!

Blue: I watched the sitter give meds to Bubba and rubs to Sweet Pea. When he asked me what I would like, I said a hundred pounds of cat nip. I guess the sitter didn't have any magic left because I never got it.

Raven: Another warm beautiful day. Cooper and I were eager and anxious to share it with the sitter. The mail truck showed up, but we scared it away and continued running.

Cooper: We had a great run today. I feel super-fit and ready to compete in an iron-dog! Well maybe I should train a little more.

Wilson: Whew! Boy do I feel like a hot-dog! The weather is getting better and today was quite warm. Even the sitter was sweating and out of breath!

Shadow: Max doesn't know how big he is sometimes! He gets excited and jumps on top of me but he's already huge compared to me! He needs to understand scale better...I don't care if he is a puppy. Oh well, at least I can fit myself through the gate I'm not even a puppy and I've got the whole cute eyes thing going too. If you want to get some free stuff you just pay attention and learn from the master! When the sitter got here he had quite a surprise! Max and I were waiting out front like a welcome party. He figured we must be genius dogs.

Max: The sitter came by to check on us and play with us out in the yard and have fun. We definitely did have some fun and ran around and played with our toys. He gave us treats and everything. It was awesome! I like to sit at the sitters feet with my back facing him and look up at him with my cute puppy dog eyes. I'm working on perfecting the skill. I've heard around the neighborhood that such a skill can grant you almost anything you want. When the sitter came tonight and let us in. He told us a doggy bed time story then set us up for the night. I'm so sleepy, goodnight.

Solace: Another shot? No way! I wasn't hungry tonight so the sitter had to be really clever and wait until I wasn't paying attention. I yelled so loud he told me I should join an opera. I'm totally not in the mood to deal with any of you guys right now! I just want to be left alone. I'm in a bad mood and only my mommy coming home can make me feel better!

Juno: Who cares about laser pointers and toys when I can chase shadows around. I am pretty much a shadow myself. Woah! My shadow! I have to catch it! I don't know why Solace is in such a bad mood. She must just be upset from being left alone. I don't get it because I'm here with her and the sitters always take good care of us. She used to always tell me that she liked it when the sitters came over. I don't know. The siter tried to give Solace her shot for a while and was unsuccessful. He played with me a bit beforehand and gave us fresh water and food.

Magnificat: The sitter came by today to check my food and water levels and clean out my box. It's nice to have that peace of mind knowing that someone is coming to check on me. Even though it's obvious the REAL reason he comes over here is to play with me. I know he has way too much fun doing it!

Joey: The sitters came by to take us all on our walk and I was totally ready to go. Even though i was acting all excited, I took it pretty easy on my walk. Just meandered about and sniffed a few things here and there. It was a great walk but nothing that exiting happened.

Lucy: I was ready to go too. As soon as they came inside, I was waiting patiently by the door to greet them (that and get outside as soon as I could!) we had a great walk today. No distractions like the other day; just us and the sitters...ell, there was an occasional kitty or two but we're used to seeing them.

Winston: I was all jazzed up to go on my walk and the sitter brought me outside and did this thing where she made me behave...it was weird because it's like I couldn't even help myself. I guess having a nice casual stroll is a good thing but I much prefer to go wild and crazy on my walks!

Zeke: The sitter came over to let me in from the backyard and he decided to take me on a walk too! I was totally up for it. I love exploring the neighborhood! After our walk i came back home and the sitter gave me my dinner and a treat for being so awesome (that should always be the reason why I get treats).

Bunny: I really want in there with Jackie but she won't let me go in there! I just feel like laying around tonight and maybe tomorrow I will run around the house like a crazy kitty! I don't feel like eating my wet food...I think I will wait until much later...maybe 3 a.m., that's a good time to eat!
Jackie: If Bunny wasn't so mean to me I could go wherever I want. Maybe he should be in the room and I get the rest of the house! Only seems fair that way! Atleast I get mommies nice comfy pillow to sleep on.
Sydney: I don't think our parent's are coming back. I think we could live with being catered to everyday...but I could do without the pills! What do you think Sasha?
Sasha: I agree! :)

No comments: