Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 8, 2009

Sam AM/PM - It's a beautiful daaaaay! I ate my breakfast super quick so I could go out on my walk first! Everytime I see the sitter I jump 80 feet into the air! Okay, maybe it's more like half a foot but I still jump like crazy!

Lily AM/PM - On the walk today I found a dead bird and tried to get it in my mouth but the sitter said "Nope!" I said "You're a bummer" so He brought me back inside to give us some treats but they had gotten wet from the rain! He gave me extra cuddles though!

Azrick - I was running around upstairs when the sitter came in, you know, doin' my own little kitty thing. The sitter fed us all and then came up with some treats and some cuddles!

The Guineas - The sitter gave us some lettuce and hay and then he went to play with Azrick. When he got back and checked in on us, we had finished the lettuce. It was good!

Daisy - It was such a nice day out! The sitter got here and I was ecited to see him so we went on our walk right away. I did my business and then we went out and layed in the sun with Harmon. That was awesome, but then I thought getting some cuddles would be more awesome so I slwoly made my way over to the sitter! To top it off, TREATS!

Harmon - I didn't stray far from the sitter outside, just hung out on the porch. Daisy had mentioned something like the sitter will give us treats if we're the best animals in the world so I stuck around to see what would happened. What happened? Treats happened.

Yogi - The sitter got here today and I was running all around the house! I figured a way to get passed the gate, hehe! He got me back in the kitchen and we went for a walk so I could do my biz. When we got back, he gave me some fresh water and put the bowl stand...thing in front of the gate so I couldn't get out! No fun! But I got extra cuddles!

Max - We were hanging out in the front again! We didn't do much damage, we were just sitting out! When the sitter went back to see how we had gotten out, the gate was opened and the chairs moved. We're geniuses! We had play time, but now it's bed time!

Shadow - The sitter through a blue thing around for me, that is if he could get it. I don't like when people or...MAX comes around and tries to steal it! I change drastically though when it's time for cuddles! I love cuddles!

Josie - I'm trying to sit but I just can't! I;m really working on it, I promise. But there's something I'm not working on and that's being cute, that comes easy. We went on a nice walk tonight and did our business!

Summer - Mmmmm dinner! When we get back from the walk, I'm such a good girl and go and lay by my food bowl and wait patiently for my delicious dinner. I know you prepared it so I'm extra excited!

Shayna Mid/PM - I remembered the sitter right away with no problems! The sitter let us out to play and we ran around for a little bit but it wasn't until he joined in that we really went crazy! After playing a ton, we came back inside for some fresh water and a treat!

Greta Mid/PM - Shayna has a cute little prance thing that she does and I like to stay near the fence to watch her, it makes me laugh! I wasted no time with the sitter and ran right up to get lots of cuuuuuddles! Dinner was grrreat tonight and so was play time!!

Snowflake: A very pretty day out there! I have been walking towards the trail lately. The only thing I don't like about going in that direction is that I cannot walk as far in peoples yards as I want to! I like to be all over the grass usually.

Max: When I first got outside I kept rolling over on my back like I usually do. I would pee and when she would back away from me I would just lay there. It took a while before I decided to go ahead and potty.

Shadow: It is hard to get to the sitter when Max is flopping all over her. So I have to be sneaky about getting petted because he is so jealous!

Elle: I was right at the door! I let her know that I was ready to eat! I ate a little at a time but I got the whole can down. She cleaned my litter box...she thinks its funny I have one litter box for #1 and the other for #2.

Sake: The sitter arrived about the same time as usual and I was taslking to him but hiding under the table on one of the chairs. he kept saying "I can hear you, Sake, but I have no idea where you are!" He found me eventually,though. That was fun! Oh yeah, today was the day where I get a wet treat to eat!!!

Rex: The sitter came over and both me and Bacchus tried to tag team him by going in circles around his feet. We nearly tripped him too but he was able to maneuver his way out of the way! We really only wanted to bring him down to our level so it'd be easier for him to pet us! Thats all!

Bacchus: It's true. We just love the way he pets us. He says he has 2 kitties at home and we believe him because he really knows the good spots. he gets me on my back so much that it makes me kind of feisty and I turn around to gnaw on his hand for a little bit. That's how you know it's good!

Cooper: The sitter arrived just in time because I had some really important stuff to show him. I brought him my toy and said "look!". he didn't get it. he just said "I've already seen that". Ugh, sometimes humans just don't get it!

Raven: We had a good run today all except for that big truck that drove by like it owned the street. hah! Me and Coop were 2 seconds away from giving it the what for but the sitter stopped us and said it wasn't worth it...I guess he's right :p

Sadie: Boy was I excited to see the sitter. I definitely remember how much fun we had and its been weeks. I have sure grown in the past few weeks, she almost didn't recognize me.

No comments: