Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009

Daisy: This rain is gonna ruin the day! Good thing we stay in the garage mostly so we don't track in mud! I gobbled up my food as usual and rain around and around until I pottied.

Peaches: The sitter carried me around a lot. She rubbed my belly too! I love that! I got a hold of some someones shirt and I rolled around with it on my head...I am so silly!

Yogi: The sitter found me in the closet, I whimpered to let her know where I was! She kept me back in the kitchen after the walk because she wasn't sure how I got in there. I was drinking out the toilet...she never saw me do that before..I am not tall so it was hard to do!

Snowflake: I felt a couple drops on my fur...I have a feeling it will be pouring soon! So I will have to potty really good so I won't have to worry about it later!

Shayna: Greta and I had a lot of fun this morning playing in the backyard. The sitter served us breakfast, but we were more interested in playing, so we all stayed outside and played for a while. I knew what was going on outside when the sitter said "lets go outside!" He wasn't gonna fool me. That is... until he did and tricked me into going outside! I don't like the rain!

Greta: The sitter came over and played with us outside today. Shayna went up to the sitter and kept asking to be rubbed and pet. But I wanted to play! So I ran up to her and pulled on her leg until she chased me around. I was fine with the rain. It was only drizzling, so hardly rain if you think about it. We came back in and the sitter dried us off a bit and then we had dinner! Yum!

Snowflake: Today I tried out my highly advanced cat cloaking technology. It allows me to watch the sitter in the wide open. But it failed and the sitter saw me so I ran for cover.

Sams: There were so many goodies in the park today. All of the trashcans were overflowing! Lily and I thought, JACKPOT!, but the sitter had just given us breakfast so we decided it was better not to rummage. He saw that we had gotten hold of a package but we didn't do much damage. It was poooouring out there today so we dined in! It was yummy!

Lily: I love dashing in and out of the bushes at the park. I can't explain the simple pleasures of a dog's life, they are too complex for anyone to understand. Hee hee. Both had a walk this evening but it was wet wet wet! I loved it! When we got back, the sitter couldn't find any towels but paper ones, so he used those to dry us off!

Chester: I greeted the sitter when he came in the door and we got to know each other. Then I introduced him to my pals Lucy and Ike. I think they took to him rather well.

Lucy: What a nice sitter person. He cleaned our litter all nice and served our favorite wet foods. I got him to pet me and scratch my back and he gave me a treat!

Ike: I acted a little skittish, but that's just how I am. I warmed up to the sitter real fast though and rubbed against him.

Wilson: I found a bacon strip in the road today! It looked so juicy and delicious. The sitter only noticed the dirt and how long it had probably been out. Drat! He gave me a nice treat though.

Raven: Grey day but no worries. It didn't rain at all during our jog. It sure is getting humid though. I hope it cools down a little to that perfect temperature where we won't sweat like hot dogs or chill like pup-sicles.

Cooper: Today when we were passing the horses I thought I heard one mutter something under it's breath about my haircut. Nobody makes fun of my haircut! I told the horses that their manes were weird but they ignored. Psh.

No comments: