Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 4, 2009

KittyDog: I was so excited to be out of the garage! I heard the alarm go off so I knew I was about to be out of there! But I went right back in to the fridge because it was breakfast time!

Annabelle: hmm house guests said they were going to leave early this morning but they were still here when the sitter came by. We had already eaten breakfast, so we played for awhile.

Max: Lola and Annabelle wanted to go walking but one of us peed on our sitter as she put leashes on us. The sitter feed me right out of her hand.

Lola: The sitter fed us dinner even though we still had company. It was fun and we got our bellies rubbed.

Charlie: I jumped on the sitter with joy when he came in! Then I made him dance with me some! After some breakfast we went out for a walk, but I just wanted to lay in the backyard and get my belly rubbed! He convinced me to walk some with a treat, but I only made it to the front yard before I plopped back down again! When he came back at night though, I was ready to walk! And run! We went real far and I was so good that I got more treats! Delicious!

Sake: The sitter stopped by today and I was friendly with him at first and even let him pet me on the head a little while I was laying on the bed, but then he brought out the catnip! The container was empty but he let me sniff it and I got all riled up and started running after him! He should have been more scared! I'm a tough kitty!



Bacchus: The sitter is back to see some of my acrobatic skills! He had to feed us first, but after that I went crazy for my string toy again! I'm really good at catching it! The sitter says I should try baseball or basketball with my skills!

Rex: I didn't need much attention today, just some wet food! I watched Bacchus act crazy though!

Lily: I was very loquacious today! I just sat on the counter and followed the sitter around and let him scratch my back a lot! Purr!

Lenny: Ah! Sitter found me! I just stared back from behind the entertainment center with big surprised eyes!

Logan: I met the sitter at the door, and welcomed him to our abode, but after some initial petting I had all I needed. He should go pet Lily! She loves that stuff! Oh, and he said my fur was an awesome color! Yeah! That made me feel good!

Daisy: Yay! It's the sitter! We ran circles around him when he first got here! And we were almost as excited for food! He could only find one leash so we didn't go for a walk, but we played outside and he ran some with us, then I laid on his lap like the sweet little dog I am! - Peaches
After dinner I needed to lay on the bed, but then I got excited when I realized it was outside time! Peaches and I got a little rowdy, then she played fetch with Santa Claus while the sitter gave me neck scratches and I sat smiling!

Sparky: I let the sitter pet me a bit, then I ran and hid in the closet! If he wants get me out for a walk he's gonna have to work for it! And he did after he convinced me to eat dinner!

Charlie the Terrier: Let's run full speed as soon as we get outside! I can run as fast as the sitter! Sparky could barely keep up with us! I just have so much energy in my little puppy body! We walked real far and ran circles in the park and talked to this crazy little Pomeranian! Then it was cuddle time!

Josie: We were too excited to control ourselves tonight, so the fist trick didn't work too good, but we were still really good! I just haven't seen this sitter in so long! So after dinner we got a walk around the area, but after a few minutes I wanted back in! That's where the treats are!

Summer: Crazy Josie wants back inside already! I'm not done walking! Luckily the sitter was nice enough to take me for a walk alone around the complex! He knows I need it! Then I was happy to go back in and shake paws for some treats!

Shadow: I ran up and greeted the sitter at the door. I was excited to see him! He let Max out and we went outside to play, oh and then we got treats!

Max: Well, I tell you one thing, I like eating hands and sitting on feet! WHOO! The sitter found out today that we can both slip through the gate, so he put some chairs there to keep us in. Booo! Hehe!

Sparky: It took the sitter some searching and coaxing to get me out but I finally did and glad I did too. The sitter said he loves seeing me change into such a happy pup before we go on a walk!

Charlie: The sitter let me search for Sparky with him after we went out for a quick pee break. Then he gave us food but I was more interested in getting cuddles! I try to pull on the walk but I'm still too small!

The Kitties: The sitter cleaned out our bowls and gave us some fresh food and it was taaaasty! It's a nice day, I think we'll enjoy it!

Gizmo: The sitter gave us food and cleaned our litter box like you asked but he brought a little something extra to the table: CUDDLES!

Gadget: I knew the cuddles were coming so I stayed by the sitter the whole time, catching a stray cuddle here and there. Gizmo was surprised so by the time we got to the actual cuddle session, i had like, 5 more cuddles!

Wolf: I felt like sitting down with the sitter today and getting some neck scratches. He looked at my eye and said was the coolest thing ever. I said "Naaaaaaah", hehe!

Pork Chop: I love the sitter, I love the sitter! Today the sitter and I played, and he gave me cuddles, and water, and it was all just great!

Biscuit: The sitter says I should lay on my back more often and look towards the sky because my face is so cute. So I said "Sure!"

Charlie: I played a joke on the sitter today! We were playing chase me, chase me, and I told the sitter to chase me in the flood part of the back yard where I decided to stop and have a little lay down. Hehe! He tired me off before I went inside but it was fuuun!

No comments: