Monday, April 13, 2009

April 10, 2009

Peaches: I ran out the garage and circled the house a few times before I went potty! I couldn't wait to eat my food! Kept sniffing the bowl while she got it out for us.

Daisy: I didn't run out the garage really fast because I wanted to eat my food first but she made me go potty and play so I could eat my yummy food!

Yogi: Mommy was home but I got to go for a walk anyway! I saw some dachshunds and got scared! She picked me up because I am sure they would of eaten me! Then we walked on the dock at the dog park. I love being on the water!

Cujo: I wanted to be to myself and was not feeling like walking! I got my ice and just laid around until mommy came back home, not feeling well today!

Azrick: I stayed hidden from the sitter.

Peanut: The sitter gave us hay & greens. I let the sitter pet me while I ate.

Lily: I came right up to the sitter and rubbed against his legs. But then he tried to pet me and I hissed at him. It's not you pal, i just cleaned this whole coat and I'd rather it stay that way.

Max: The sitter gave me a lot of attention and I really couldn't wait for a treat! I saw what the sitter tried to do to Lily. I'm not having my coat messed up either. I consider myself a very well kept feline. No dirty fingers in my fur. But let's chat shall we?

Elle: I ate really slow and stopped to rub against the sitters legs a lot.

Raven & Cooper: We had a great walk with our sitter, no distractions and the breeze kept us all nice and cool.

Daisy: There is nothing that compares to lying in the sun on a beautiful day getting your belly scratched. I just can't fully express how amazing it is. I could lie here forever.

Bubba: Ohno! Not my meds... alright. If I get two treats after I'll take it right here, right now. Gulp, gulp, yuck! Glad that's over with, now pay up sitter.

Blue: I helped the sitter give Bubba his medicine. Well, I guess I really just watched. But I got a treat after he took them so I figured I must have helped some way.

Sweet Pea: When the sitter came in I thought he hadn't seen me, but then he came toward me to pet me. So I jumped up and ran. Do you know where those fingers have been? Bubba's mouth!

Gyro: The sitter is here! That must mean it's playtime outside! Plus I always get to cuddle with him after I'm done with my adventuring and running around. Ooo and dinner too!

Tucker: I played with the sitter in the backyard. I kept bringing him sticks and he threw them for me. I love fetching! But I like using different sticks, it keeps them fresher.

Peaches: Mmm... Dinner was so delicious. Then the sitter took Daisy and I out into the yard for some playtime and belly rubs! I could just lick him all over the face.

Shayna: I brought my toy out to play with us today! You know, the slinky dog thing. I jumped around and shook it all over until I got tired of it and then I started chasing Greta! We came in for freeeesh waaater and a treat!

Greta: Some one left a little mess in the hall way but the sitter cleaned it up after he let us outside. We apologized and he gave us both cuddles to make us feel a bit better!

Sam: I devoured my breakfast as always and then hung out with the sitter while he was filling up our water. I got a couple cuddles and showed the sitter how high I can jump!

Lily: The walk today was very nice as it was very nice outside! We were sleeping when the sitter showed up and I was bathing in the sun, now that he's gone, I'm gonna get back to it!

Snowflake: The sitter thought he heard me running around in the bedroom but I doubt it! He gave me food and water and I secretly thanked him!

Rex: It's always good to see the sitter when he comes in. We're always ready for him to give us some attention and cuddles (and food, too....food is always the best part!) We were both waiting right by the door for his arrival and when he walked in, we both started talking to him and circling around his legs!

Bacchus: The sitter gave us some pretty good petting and scratches before getting started on the other stuff. That's perfectly fine with us! You know how we love a good scratching. He then gave us food and water and scooped out our litter box. Nothing beats a fresh litter box, isn't that right, Rex?

Bella: The sitter was just in time today because I was excited to see him. Mainly excited because I had to potty! But I'm always excited to see him anyways. So we went outside and i got to get that business taken care of. Then we just lounged around outside like usual. it's really nice having a backyard where you can do that. Just hang out without any worries. That's my favorite!

Annabelle: The sitter stopped by this afternoon to take me on a walk and boy was I ready to get going. As soon as he came in, i had one of my toys ready and I started to play with the sitter. I'd make advances on him and then juke myself away real quick when he tried to get my toy. I'm too quick for him and he knows it! After playing we went on a great walk and the back inside for some water and my food. The sitter came back over tonight to take me out on another walk. This walk was a nice one. there was really nobody else out so we had the circle all to ourselves. There was a jogger or two but that was it. I took it kind of slow and easy because I was getting pretty tired. Except for when we got back! I was ready to play with my toys after the walk. I surprised the sitter with my sudden burst of energy!

Wilson: I was pretty sleepy when the sitter came over. I had to have these big stretches when i got out of my crate but as soon as he hooked my leash on me I woke right up! We got to go on a really nice walk because the weather was so awesome! I saw some kitties and squirrels too but didn't try to get them or anything. I know I can just intimidate them by being there!

Shayna: We haven't seen this sitter in a loooooong time but we don't forget people. He came in and took us out right away to play with us in the backyard. Well, first we had to got potty but then we got to play. He kept throwing me my ball and I'd chase after it but would never pick it up. he kept asking what i was doing. I was just toying with him!

Greta: I would sometimes chase after the ball but not as much as Shayna. I mainly wandered around or went up to the sitter so he could pet me. After playing outside we went back in for our dinner and a treat. I still had a little bit of food in my bowl from before. the sitter thought it was awesome that Shayna didn't eat anything from my bowl. That showed him that we're both very well behaved!

No comments: