Friday, May 29, 2009

May 28, 2009

Raven, Cooper & Max: We had so much fun having a sleep over with our favorite sitter! Max tried to hog all the attention and petting but we got our time in too! We had dinner and it was sooo good! Breakfast was good too and Max wanted to see if he could get the sitter to give him some extra food. Not very likely!

Sams: Lily and the sitter chanted a victory hymn for me today during workout. We quickened the pace and I could really feel the burn. I love morning jogs.

Lily: Today the sitter and I coached Sams. We got him running good and hard and he worked up a really good sweat.

Snowflake: Try to find me sitter. You never will. I am your shadow and the sound you heard over there. Actually I am inside the couch. Pretty clever eh?

Joey: I was so happy when the sitter came over that I did a little dance. Then it was walk time. We passed quite a few group of dogs and some cats. And the postman said hi to us.

Winston: Today on my walk I kept running into cats. I guess I was being to nosy because they all hissed and told me to mind my own business.

Lucy: Ahhh! A nice relaxing walk. Though walks with Winston can sometimes be rough it was so calming today. Time for a snooze.

Cooper: Are you kidding me? I always get excited when the sitter comes over. In fact, I was so excited that I didn't want to eat my breakfast right away. The sitter even left me alone in the laundry room and went to do other stuff but I just sat by the gate! I waited until after we got back inside to eat. Chef Sitter made all of us our delicious meals then walked us. It was a bit buggy outside but we weren't too bugged by it. Dinner was so good I wish I could have second.

Max: Hello Mr. Sitter! Thanks for the breakfast! I'm glad you let me out after I ate because I really had to go potty. It's nice to be outside, too. Specially in the morning time when it's really peaceful out there! I had my little bowl of dinner then I went for a stroll in the front yard. It feels good to get out. I get to go outside instead of running with the boys. That looks like fun and I kind of wish I could go with but, judging how they look when they come back inside, I bet it's rough work! I doubt I could keep up!

Raven: The sitter came over this morning to give us some breakfast in addition to just coming over to hang out, of course. He arrived and I was in another room taking a bit of a morning nap. I could hear Cooper getting his usual crazy excited but I was kind of sleepy so I didn't have loads of excitement. I love running at sunset. It is so beautiful and much cooler than the day was. I also love parsley.

Gabby: I was in the middle of a nap under the sofa when the sitter came and woke me up for my shot. It's so nice to have a fresh litter box.

Lexus: The sitter arrived and we could hear him from our room. He always gets the leashes before coming to say hello which just kills us cause we know he's in the house! He eventually made his way to our room and let us out one at a time to put on our leashes. We did this with no trouble this morning! When we went on our second walk today, we walked past a house that had some movers loading stuff up into a truck. They had a little radio playing and they were listening to some funk!

Bailey: We also had a pretty awesome walk and the sitter said we were very well behaved. Neither one of us pulled the sitter and we walked side by side almost the whole time! The sitter said he can see some improvements over the last couple of days, and we weren't even bad walkers to begin with! We're just only getting better! I will admit that none of us could resist the urge to break it down just a little...it's inevitable when funk is involved!

Wilson: Hello Mr. Sitter! Long time no see! Today, I was super ready to get out on a nice walk. When the sitter opened my crate, i came barreling out and ran towards the front door. I knew why he was here! So we did have a nice walk and even though it was hot, it was very enjoyable. i saw a kitty and my fur did the mohawk thing down my back!

Patton: I was waiting right at the door for the sitter to get here today. I couldn't have been more ready for a walk. So we get out there and take our usual path and nothing really noteworthy is happening, until he showed up... I'm talking about this HUGE duck that I couldn't help but try and chase. I don't know why I always try so hard. the sitter told me that they know I'm coming for them so they just fly away. Oh well, a dog can dream, can't he?

Rosie: Its always good to just stay on the sofa to catch the sitter. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of a nap when they get here. Have to make sure I get my food first before anything else!

Snowflake: People were over fixing the air, it didn't feel hot too me inside so I guess they fixed it. I did all my business during my walk and showed the air people how I get treats, by barking constantly at the sitter until I get my way!

Yogi: So hot out there but its better than being scared by an umbrella when its raining. I went to the park and ran around trying to sniff everything around. So much out there to do!

Daisy: I was so excited as usual jumping around and dancing to go outside. Harmon came in though since it was out and he needed to cool off. We had treats and got on the couch to get petted...laying on the couch is great!

Cujo: I wasn't thrilled about going for a walk and I didn't like being bribed to go...but when got me moving was thinking I was about to eat, then I was happy and ready to go!

No comments: