Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 4, 2009

Apollo: I wasn't feeling too good this morning. I made a mess in my room and then threw up when the sitter was cleaning it up. : ( . But I really felt better by the end of the day, as happy as ever and I had a solid poop on our late night stroll in the backyard! Whoo!

K.O.: I'm crazy! Breakfast was good. Dinner was good. Treats are GREAT aaaall the time! I tried to eat the sitters hand to get at a treat! I appologized, I just wanna eat it!

Gizmo: We were both sleeeeping upstairs when the sitter came by but we slowly made our way down to say hello. He gave us a little food but not much cuz we didn't eat much yesterday. He gave us a lot of cuddles too. So thank you mr. sitter man.

Gadget: I joined in on the play time today. I usually just do my own thing but today he pulled out the long... tail... thing, and I wanted to get at it real good!

Yogi: I was searching for something out there today. I'm not sure what but I had my nose to the ground the entire time. The birds kept yelling at us but I was too busy searching to care about them! We came in for some fresh water. I never found what I was looking for, but I will!

Cooper: It was pretty hot out there and the sitter got us panting! I slowed down a couple times so I wouldn't pass out! I did my business and it was solid.

Raven: Well, I really needed to bark and flip out at something today but I wasn't sure what it was going to be! That is until the opportunity presented itself. The mailman = BARK BARK! The Garbage truck = FLIP OUT! So, yeah, I got my fill.

Liberty: I was brave and accepted treats from the sitter! I tasted a few of the plates of food then went in the living room and looked out the window.

Sunny: I was at the door waiting to eat! When the sitter saw me after she put my food out you would think it was thanksgiving how I was chowing down...look at me! I love to eat! hmmm!

Wilson: I pulled really hard when we started walking. Once we were down the road I gave the sitters arm a rest. I came back in and laid on the cold kitchen floor, it was hot out there!

Patton: Something on the grass smells so good!!! I buried my nose and just wanted to stand there. The sitter pulled me so I would start walking...so much to smell out there!

Mercedes: I hadn't seen my sitter friend in almost a year! I was super excited! She carried me around and we went for the walk. I walked funny all the way down the road until I could find the right place to potty at!

Bacchus: I flopped all on the sitters feet. I bit them a few times to get her to hurry up with the food!

Rex: I sat on the table and looked around mostly. I would never bite feet! that is just gross! The sitter took my picture but she doesn't have it with her right now...I think I look handsome.

Cleo: I barked at the sitter a little but was so happy to get my food! I pottied a little bit when she picked me up, I always do that the first time she picks me up.

Mason and Dixon: We were jumping on her legs and running around like crazy! We are so excited for our sleepover. We didn't think it was fair Cleo got to be on the couch while we finished eating...she eats fast! Don't tell her we said that.

No comments: