Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 22, 2009

Molly: I was surprised to see someone on the other side of the door that wasnt my family! The sitter said the last time she saw me was almost 2 years ago, that is a long time! I didn't want to be outside in that rain but I did potty. All the yucky rain needs to go away!

Bruschi: I ran all around the yard like crazy! I found something in a tree and I was jumping like I could actually reach whatever it was! Too bad I can't climb a tree...but then I might not be able to get down.

Beemer: I barked a little bit but not for long. I ran around with Bruschi...luckily it was not raining! So happy to have a break from all of that! She gave me some more water and I was so thirsty!

Charlie: The sitter arrived this morning to give me breakfast and take me for a walk. This stupid rain is making it kind of hard to enjoy a nice walk, though. The sitter keeps wimping out and bringing an umbrella with him, though. You don't see me walking around with an umbrella, do you? Yeah, didn't think so! The backyard is way too soggy to run around in (go figure...big surprise with all this rain!) so the sitter and I took a nice evening walk.

Lula: Yucky icky rain! When will it stop? We had to brave it once again. It wasn't super bad but it always feels yucky no matter what Gloomy days are never fun. What is is with people and hiding under things or moving faster when it's raining anyways? You're going to get wet no matter what. Might as well embrace it!

Coco: When we got back to where it was dry, the sitter leveled off our food and gave us our scoops of canned food. He did the same for the cats' food bowls and took care of everyone's litter boxes. He tried to get us to play with some of our toys but today we were both far more interested in what he was doing.

Raven: What a busy day inside today! When the sitter was outside, we were already out there waiting for him. We were just getting some air in preparation for our walk cause there was a nice sunny break in the rain. Everyone was home and there was a cleaner inside working away and then the sitter came over and then we had a run...how exciting!

Cooper: Yeah, crazy day today. We went really far on our run today, too. We went a different way than we normally do and probably won't go that way again because there's little room to run but it was a nice adventure anyways! Let's get back inside where the ground isn't all soggy and where there are snacks and treats waiting for us!

Captain: The sitter came over tonight to take us on a nice walk and boy were we excited to see him! We were dancing around him and hopping up and down until he got those leashes on us and off we were like a couple of speed demons! We tried to take the sitter all over the neighborhood but he insisted on leading us around. We decided to humor him for today.

Paquita: The sitter kept us out for a long time which was nice cause it's what we really wanted. Yeah, like we're really going to pass up an opportunity to go exploring outside! Does that really look like us? hmm. unfortunately, we did eventually have to go inside but we were pretty pooped by that time!

Bruschi: I gave the sitter a funny look when he came in tonight! But then I remembered who he was! I hopped on the bed for some back scratching and then we went out and Bruschi and I chased each other back and forth across the yard! -Beemer
We weren't even very interested in food tonight! We just wanted to follow the sitter around! Beemer and I played around some and then the sitter tried to get me to play fetch! I ran after the ball but didn't feel like bringing it back! How about some treats!

Riley: The sitter heard us as he was walking up! And then we hollered 'hello' to him for a while! I wanted out the most, and the sitter could tell because of how high I hopped, so I went for a walk first. Once I did my business I wanted back in though!

Atticus: I can't stop talking! The only way the sitter could get me quiet was to give me food or take me for a walk! So he did both! We ran some and I sniffed around and was super friendly! Then when we came back in I started talking again! I've just got a lot to say!

Lei: I was a little cranky this morning and did not want to put my harness on. I walked all the crankies out of me and returned in a better mood.

Sams: The sun seems to be attempting an appearance, but the park still has a few lakes in it. There was a lot of food on the ground but Lily and I ignored it. I'd rather eat my delicious breakfast.

Lily: No! The rain is going away and my precious puddles with it. Oh well, I have nothing against a beautiful sunny day. I know Sams and the sitter would enjoy it more.

Snowflake: I was right near the door when the sitter came in. I had to roll across the floor ninja style and jump into the couch. I was very quick and stealthy.

Yogi: It was so windy outside! I thought I was going to be blown away and turned into a Yogi-kite! Then a helicopter started flying around making all sorts of noise. A very wild walk indeed.

Mattie: Ah! The sitter set off the alarm and it made so much noise! A nice calming walk was what I needed. And what do you know the sun came out and made for a beautiful walk.

Molly: I had so much fun with the sitter tonight. The rain was gone and I went outside and played. The sitter gave me some treats because I knew so many tricks!

Eddie: The sitter was over bright an early in the morning, she knew I had been sleeping down the hall but I was rubbing the sleeps out of my eyes by the time she opened the door. When she came back in the evening we played chase in the kitchen until I layed down and chewed on my bones.

No comments: