Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 24, 2009

Aspen: I whine a little bit when the sitter makes us food because I really wanna go outside! But I like the food, I'm not show what Jackson thinks of it though!

Jackson: I like being outside is what I like. We went on a long walk so I could do my business. I was exploring everywhere and pulling every which way if I found a smell I liked!

Gabby: The sitter found me lounging under the couch but he managed to get me out for my shot. I didn't want it but the sitter said we should just get it over with so we could get to the cuddling. I agreed!

Phloyd: I have not been hanging around the house all day. The sitter didn't see me at all. I'm hiding, you know keeping low.

Billy: I am the talker of the century! I said "sitter, give me food" and he did. I said "sitter, clean my litter" and he did. I said "sitter, give my cuddles" and he did!!

Charlie: The sitter came over this morning to help me greet the day. The rain was back a little bit and neither of us were too thrilled about it but the sitter said "power in numbers!" and we went outside. It was only drizzle so it really wasn't that bad. When we got inside, the sitter gave me some breakfast and cuddles. Hello again, Mr. Sitter! No rain for us tonight, just a good old-fashioned walk with no distractions or disturbances. We found one of those mega fuzzy caterpillars on our walk and I wanted to eat it but the sitter wouldn't let me. He sounded like such a mom: "you never know when those things could be poisonous!"

Captain: it was drizzly this morning during our walk. It wasn't that bad when we left but, of course, when we got to a far enough away point, the rain came in stronger. Always does that, doesn't it? That's called irony for those playing the home game! No more rain (again)! but this time there was sunshine all day to back it up! Now we can take a nice long stroll and not worry about getting all yucky and damp. Off we went and Paquita and myself were taking the sitter all over the place. neither one of us could make up our minds on where we wanted to go!

Paquita: when we were on our walk, we came across the path of this other doggie who just wouldn't calm down when it was walking past us. It kept trying to excitedly come over and investigate but all we wanted to do was have a nice morning walk and get home fro breakfast (ok, we were excited too but...you know)

Paquita: I was the one who was having the hardest time deciding where i wanted to go during the walk. I was going this way and that way, and tangling up the sitter in my leash...I just couldn't make up my mind!

Rosebud: Hello Mr. Sitter! Nice to meet you. I'll show you where all of my stuff is! After taking the sitter into the kitchen, he gave me half of my serving of food and then went to scoop out my box. Then we sat down for some cuddle time and scatches. before he left, he made sure to give me the other half of my breakfast! Hello again, Mr. Sitter! Don't forget to close those blinds! Ok, now you can pet me! The sitter followed the same routine as this morning. he already knows what to do! I'm a rel simply kitty and don't need much.

Big Boy: I was the only one who wanted to say hello to the sitter today. I was plopped down on the floor, just lazing about while the sitter got our food all ready. After he cleaned out the litter boxes, he tried to play with me and the feathery toy but I was only interested in laying down right now! he even tried to coax me with some catnip but i got scared and ran away! haha. Sometimes it's fun to be weird.

Bruschi: There's something up in the tree! I want to eat it! Woof Woof!

Beemer: The sitter woke me up this morning and I was so ready to go outside! Bruschi and I ran out back immediately, but I came back to get some attention! The sitter is good at neck scratching!

Kitty: It finally stopped raining! And the sitter brought me more food! Today was a good day!

Kaiser: The sitter woke me up this morning, and again at night! I didn't feel much like walking, I just wanted the sitter to pet me, but eventually he bribed me with some treats to get me out and I just plopped back down in the front yard and went back into relaxation mode!

Tank: When the sitter stopped by this morning I didn't feel much like walking, so we just sat on the porch and I got my neck scratched, but when the sitter came back in the afternoon I actually went out for a circular walk around the yard! Somebody on our block was cooking something that smelled delicious! I want it!

Riley: The sitter came this morning to feed us breakfast and walk us. Atticus and I both gave the sitter hugs when he came in the door. Mmm... I love breakfast.

Molly: All of the kitties and I were ready for breakfast as soon as we hard the sitter. Kermit tried to eat all of our breakfasts but the sitter gave him his bowl in the garage. This Dinovite is dynamite!

Snowflake: The power went out yesterday and the alarm was beeping for so long. The sitter came and turned it off. My ears thank you sitter, but I'm still not coming out.

Atticus: I want to go first! Walk me first please? The sitter told me if I stopped barking so loud that he would take me out first. So I made the deal, now I just use my inside voice.

Aspen: The sitter woke me up from a nap for a walk. I jumped right up and didn't even need time to shake the sleep off. It felt good to get some fresh air and relief.

Kermit: Feed me! Feed me! I was right behind the door as always when the sitter came in. I want first dibs on any edibles coming this way!

Riley: I get so happy and excited when the sitter gets here I jump all over with Atticus. Today I brought the sitter my favorite toy, my little sheep, and we all played with it.

Jackson: We went on a nice night stroll with the sitter. It was much drier outside and warm. After the walk I filled my belly up and took a nap.

Beemer: I was really awake this morning when the sitter came in! And it was still raining! After breakfast Brusch and I ran around the backyard then started rubbing against the sitter so he could smell like wet dog too! Don't want him feeling left out!

Bruschi: It got nice out this afternoon and the sitter ran around the yard with us! I'm faster though! Then when we came back at night, Beemer, the kitty and I all came up to the sitter for attention! He just needs one more arm!

Kitty: Meow! I'm hungry! More food please!

Tank: It was raining out this morning so I didn't feel like going outside! Even though the sitter tried to make me, I wouldn't take a step off the porch! So we went back in for backscratching and he found out how excited I get when I play fetch! It's the best game ever! When he came back in the afternoon I did go for a short walk with him though! It was nice, but I like my couch more!

Kaiser: I greeted the sitter with some loud barks and then I realized who he was! He tried to take me out for a little walk, but I just wanted to lay down in the front yard! I was so happy when he started scratching my neck though! I had a huge smile across my face!

Eddie: I was so excited to see the sitter today, even tho I knew it would be the last time for awhile. We didn't go for a walk just out in the yard to go potty and then she spent a long time just cuddling with me. When she came back at night we ran around the yard and into the house until I just couldn't run anymore.

No comments: