Monday, May 11, 2009

May 9, 2009

Solace: I was very grumpy today because the sitter woke me up with my shot. He gave me no warning at all. I chomped one of his fingers. Maybe next time he'll think twice about waking me up.

Tess: This morning I roamed around with the sitter inspecting the local flora. If it were up to queen Tess there would be more flowers on every street. This place could smell even better!

Caesar: I woke up just when the sitter arrived. Maggie and I went outside to do a little business and then we had breakfast. We played for a bit but I wasn't as playful as Maggie and Beila.

Lala: I watched the sitter look all over for me. Impi had taken my closet spot so I hid in my tower. The sitter found me but I didn't want his grubby hands on my beautiful coat so I warned him to stay away.

Sophie: Bright and early the sitter was here to take me for a morning walk, and breakfast time. I always try to get Oliver's food first but the sitter always closes the door in my face. Yay! another sitter is here! Now I get all that attention I deserve. Hope he doesn't mind me growing on his arms and legs. I can't help it. I'm a growing puppy and I need stimulation!

Beggar: Got my medicine down the hatch no problem and a nice delicious meal sitting in front of me. What more could I want? Oh some of that hairball medecine off the sitter's finger. Time to go use my clean litter box.

Tank: This heat! I can't take it. Somehow the sitter coersed me into walking a few blocks, but I couldn't go any farther. Lunch in my stomach and a red hot sun. I'm going to take a nap in my nice cool room.

Oliver: Sophie wants to chew on everything it seems. The sitter's hands and shoes and his arms and me! I don't understand this fixation being of the more superior feline culture. Good thing I'm fast too!

Hannah: I wasn't feeling too good this morning: ( I made a mess in the kitchen and threw up after breakfast! I just miss my family! The sitter gave me lots of cuddles and made me feel better and then we went for a nice walk! A good healthy walk with the sitter does a dog wonders on hot days like this. As soon as I got back, I needed a big chug of water and a nice long nap.

Bonzai: Haha! Another pair of shoulders to ride on! The sitter thought I was just trying to be affectionate but I love getting a free ride around the house. I just jump off when I'm where I want to be.

Mkosi: Personally I like the sitter. Impi and Lala just don't want to have anything to do with him. More petting for me and first dibs on food? I can't really say it's a bad situation.

Maggie: The kitten and I took a nap together today. The sitter came in to give us dinner and saw us. He told me that I have to be Beila's big sister and Caesar is like our big brother. That's fine with me. I can show her the ropes.

Juno: Solace was a bit ornery to me tonight. You would think with a nice bit of wet food and a clean litter box she would be in a better mood. I guess those shots aren't any fun at all. I'm going to try to cheer her up.

Spike: I went out for a walk a little this morning but I was kind of tired and it was getting hot outside so I came back in. The sitter gave me a delicious breakfast and I ate it fast! Toads! Everywhere! When the sitter brought us outside for our walk, at the bottom of the stairs were a whole bunch of toads hopping in the grass. I licked one. It didn't taste very good.

Ultra: I was very quiet tonight. No barking at all. The night was calm and I felt peaceful. Spike and I took a walk with the sitter then I stretched out and took a nap. I love to trot. I trotted the entire walk this afternoon thank you very much. We came back for a nice treat and looots of fresh water

Lucy: I'm a talker. The sitter gave me a wonderful breakfast which I sniffed a bit but wanted to eat in private. I kept asking to go out on the porch but the sitter insisted we play with a string instead... Okay!

Cooper: It's hooot! Yuck! We had no snack today but the sitter took us on a longer run and we came back for even moooore fresh water!

Raven: I like barking at things here and there. It lets me get some energy out, but I think I'm too pooped now and it's time for a nap!

Gizmo: Cuddles please, thank you. Behind the ear, thank you. Scratch my back, thank you.

Gadget: I watched the sitter give us a lot of good food and then he dangled a string thing in front of my face. I punched it.

No comments: