Monday, May 4, 2009

May 2, 2009

Maggie: We were very awake and energetic when the sitter got here early in the morning! We charged him and climbed him excitedly and then ran outside! -Isabella
I need so much attention! Hey Mr. Sitter! Pet me, I'm so cute! Every time you pet the other dogs I realize how much I need you to pet me! Let's play some fetch!-Pearl
The sitter is here! that means belly rubs for Ellie and me!

Lexus: Bailey and I were so excited to get outside for our walk! We ran around some and it was warm out so we were panting hard pretty soon! Then when we got back inside Baily and I vied for the water bowl even though the sitter filled up two for us! But the sitter helped me out and let me get some water by distracting Baily with a treat! Then I got one too! Yum!

Ebon: I didn't even notice the sitter come in! We went out back first and I sniffed around, then came back in to eat dinner! Then we pulled out my favorite squirrel toy and I got real excited! We played tug of war with it and fetch and I shook it all over! Then I got some couch time and went back outside again before the sitter left!

Tunia: I had so much fun tonight! We walked so far! And everybody thinks I'm so cute! I was a little scared when the sitter came in at first, but once he put my leash on I realized what was going on and I ran to the door! Now I'm so tired from my long walk all I need is water and sleep! I was a little afraid of the sitter and stayed in my kennel while he fed me and gave me my pill. But I finally came out once he got the leash on my and we went for a nice walk!

Lindy: I loved the sitter! I kept asking for cuddles and he kept delivering! the other kitty stayed hiding and missed out on all the fun!

Gadget: I came running down the stairs when the sitter came in ready to get some more cuddles. He set us up with food and all that nonsense and then we got down to the good stuff. I grabbed a seat on his lap and got the cuddles!

Gizmo: I greeted the sitter at the door, I mean right at the door, and the sitter said "get in the house!" So I said okay. Then he gave me treats!

Apollo: Oh no! The sitter says hes sorry to see me like this! But I told him I was happy as ever! Which I was! Look at me, I'm a champ, right? We went out back for a short little bathroom break the came in so K.O. could get out.

K.O: I'm so excited! I ran to the back door so I could get out as quick as possible. We came back in and the sitter gave me a treat! Oh, man... I was going nuts waiting fro my turn to be taken outside! I kept letting he sitter know that I was back there. He already knew cause he said hello but I had to keep reminding him in case he was about to forget about me!

Max: I think the sitter is starting to see a trend with us. Either we're in the front yard waiting for him to arrive, or we're sleeping on the porch and he walks in unnoticed. Today was the latter. He woke us up and got us playing and running around. It wasn't even too hot outside to run or anything. We had a ball! Tonight, both of us were waiting in the front yard for the sitter to show up. he always likes that because it's like a little surprise. Plus that means, he can get out of his car and start playing with us right away!

Shadow: I like it when Max tries to take me toy from me. Does he have any idea who he's dealing with? I'm the best toy-in-mouth evader in all of Savannah. Maybe even the world! My growl is super intimidating, too. It scares off max half the time and have you seen how much bigger than me he is? I ran around with one of my toys and tried to keep away from the sitter the whole time. He's quick but I'm waaaaaay quicker.

Pearl: The sitter came back to take care of us and give us some food. We were going super nuts like usual and jumping all over the sitter. He said he loves it, though. He told us that it was the most exciting part of his day!

Isabella: I was hopping up and down really high and there was one time when the sitter was standing up and i hopped all the way up and tried to give him a kiss. I almost reached, too! pretty impressive, right?

Ellie: Just like yesterday, we gobbled down all of our food real quick. It wasn't a race per se but if it was Pearl would have won! That dog is crazy sometimes. Did you know that?

Maggie: After food, we got to go out in the backyard and run around and play with the sitter. Isabella and Pearl were going a little more nuts than me and Ellie but, they're younger, what can you do?

Oreo: The sitter stopped by and i was waiting for him right at the door. I wanted to be let inside since I accidentally got out. When he let me in, I was acting a little bit shy and would skimper way when he got close. he gave me some wet food anyways and tried to show me he was nice. I still kept my distance for the most part. I kind of wish that i would have opened up a little more because something tells me that sitter REALLY likes cats!

Billy: I loved sitting on the sofa and getting all of the attention. The black kitty stopped by too!

No comments: