Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 25, 2009 Happy Memorial Day!!!

Riley: I had to pee so bad when the sitter let me out it took me five minutes to finish! Then we took a walk around the neighborhood. I ate a delicious breakfast when I got back.

Atticus: The reason I'm barking is because I need more attention. Rub behind my ears scratch my butt for me. A treat would be a fantastic addition too!

Gabby: My shot isn't so bad when accompanied by cuddling and scritches and scratches. I didn't even notice it today.

Snowflake: I heard the sound of food being put in my bowl. I also heard my litter box being cleaned. From my surveillance cameras I so cleverly installed I have deduced that the sitter was here.

Yogi: It is hot and noisy outside. But the air is fresh and my walk with the sitter was very nice. So many people we passed told me that I was a beautiful doggie. I blocked a little.

Jackson: Aspen and I were right at the door waiting to go out when Mr. Sitter got here. We walked hard in the heat and all came back exhausted. Fresh water is so good! The sitter said he likes seeing me so excited to get outside. We both did our business and came back in for some cuddles!

Aspen: A midday walk through the neighborhood was exactly what I needed. Besides some scratches behind the ears and on my belly. The sitter was making us breakfast and I wouldn't stop telling him that I really wanted to get outside! So we went outside!

Kaiser: I was happy to wake up to the sitter this morning! He always wakes me up with treats! I got up today and walked all over the yard! I was really curious about the flowers, and kept sniffing them! I got excited to see a neighbor dog who was getting a walk too, and I barked a few times, then laid back down so the sitter could scratch my neck! I'm so happy I can't stop smiling!

Charlie: The sitter came over and woke me up this morning. I mean, I was already awake but he really woke me up by getting me all excited. I was jumping up and down and wagging my tail and spinning in circles. It never fails, I'll always get really hyped up when the sitter comes. Hey! let's go for a walk and then eat some breakfast! Hello again Mr. Sitter. We'll take a walk again cause the backyard is STILL kind of squishy. I guess with the amount of rain we had, I'm not surprised! I didn't see anything really interesting on our walk. It was just kind of nice. The sun had just set so it wasn't really dark and it was just really quiet. ...Except for the fireworks someone set off, those startled me!

Paquita: the sitter came over this morning and got us out of that laundry room. It's much bigger than the crates...not that we ever minded cause we're so well behaved! He got us up and ready to go on our walks and Captain and I took off! We were ready to go and almost didn't wait for the sitter to lock the door! sometimes we just get a little crazy.

Captain: While we were on our walk, we only saw one other set of doggies. The sitter never lets us say hello but that's probably cause we're acting really excited and sometimes bark at the other doggies. Oh well. Let's finish up this walk and get inside and make with the breakfast!

Rosebud: The sitter came over and I shot him a few meows to say hello. I was up on my perch (you know, the back of the sofa) when he walked in. That's where I'm always waiting for him. He came in and opened up the blinds to let the morning light in and put down some of my food while he scooped out my box. He sat down with me for some kitty scratching time and then said goodbye after giving me the rest of my food. Hello again Mr. Sitter. Time for dinner! Come pet me first cause I'm such a sweet kitty! Haha, it worked. I can turn on my cute face...well, i guess i can't turn it on or off cause it's always on! The sitter pet me for a bit and then gave me some food and started with the routine litter, blinds, petting time... an itinerary must always be followed for the best way to finish the job!

Cooper: Happy Memorial day! Mom and dad were home today. when the sitter drove up, we were outside getting some fresh air so we got to go right away on our walk! We took a real nice long job today. we went to both ends of our street from both directions. All the way to the right end and all the way to the left end!

Raven: It was pretty tiring. By the end of the whole thing, Coop and I were huffing pretty good. So was the sitter, it was a hot one today. i guess it's a good thing the rain stopped just in time for memorial day so everyone could have the barbecues and go swimming and all that other stuff people usually do on this holiday. I like to sleep!

The Shelter Pups!: We were all so excited to see the sitter! We got lots of out door time and made sure the sitter was good and muddy before he left! hehe! He gave us a good breakfast and fresh water!

Gabby: I was chilin in the kitchen when the sitter came by. I was ready for my shot. I don't mind my shot at all, especially when I know it's accompanied by some neck scratches!

Phloyd: I still haven't come around to say hey, but I'm sneakin' in for food here and there!

The J. Kitties: We were all lounging around the house when the sitter came. It's too hot out there! He gave us all a big dinner and cleaned up our litter but we didn't really come out to say hi or anything!

No comments: