Monday, May 18, 2009

May 16, 2009

Jackson: Hello, good morning Mr. Sitter! I know you now so I'm not going to bark this time. I'll just sit here and wag my tail until you pet me! You do need to let me out, though because I have to go potty. I seem to drink a lot of water! I wanted lots of attention from the sitter tonight. I followed him around everywhere and always put my head within reach of his petting hand! Even when he was getting my dinner, ready, I was right up on him. Sometimes all the attention just makes you feel good, you know?

Dignan: You need to let us out of this crate! We're far too excited to stay in here for too long. Ok! now that we're out...what's more important? Greeting the sitter or going potty? mmmmmm...I vote going potty! Ok ok ok, time for some dinner, yes? Good cause i was getting pretty hungry. Besides, I have to keep working on my food stealing technique. Harley just kind of lets me do it but the sitter wont...how can I distract him enough to sneak a mouthful of someone else's food....

Harley: Once we got all that out of our system, then we were able to say hello to the sitter properly. After he felt like he'd been welcomed properly, he gave us breakfast! Yeah! that's the best part of the morning! Sometimes, I just let Dignan steal my food like that because I know he'll whine and stuff if he can't get anymore. Remember, i said he's like a little piglet when it comes to food...bst to just let him do his thing sometimes!

Raven: we were super excited to see the sitter this morning. we gave him lots of hugs. Mommy was home today so she tried to keep us from hugging the sitter so much but when she wasn't looking, we did it anyways! I like the Saturday morning runs because it's cooler outside than it is in the afternoon and Saturday morning always seem more peaceful!

Cooper: Peaceful, whatever! All I care about is that it isn't as hot! we got to really work it today, even the sitter was pretty tired by the end of our run! We even got a pretty good break in the middle because Raven had to poop but couldn't decide where to do it. Just do it like me: anywhere you feel like it!

Lucy: The sitter came over and I was right in my spot in the kitchen waiting for him! Once we all calmed down a little bit, I charged my way out the kitchen cause I was ready to go on my walk! I was super ready but, what's this?... The sitter said he's taking Winston alone first? awww...ok, i guess so!

Winston: The sitter said he has to take me by myself cause I'm the craziest one of the 3 of us. Not that I'm super crazy but he said walking me is about the same as walking the two of them, haha. I know it. That being said, i was very well behaved on my walk, I just get excited every now and then. But it's excusable because I'm a puppy!

Joey: Me and Lucy had a pretty good walk. During ours, I saw a kitty on the street and let loose a few mean sounding barks towards it. That set Lucy off too so she joined in. We must have scared the daylights out of that kitty! haha. After mine and Lucy's walk in the evening, the sitter got our food ready. First he hooked Winston up to the leash and then he put our food down for us. Winston was way too excited that he was going on a walk so he didn't even care that we were getting fed before him!

Max: I was in the living room when the sitter came in but right when he opened the door, I was like "oop! what's that noise?" and darted out of the room. Then I peeked my head out to see who it was. Oh, ok, it's just the sitter. No big dea! Cat's are usually always on alert, you know?

Lily: The sitter couldn't find me for a while. that's cause i was under the bed taking a nap and didn't feel like coming out until right when the sitter was going to leave. I figured I'd better let him at least see me so he'd know I was ok. Thanks for the food and all that, Mr. Sitter!

Buddy: When the sitter came over, I was the first one to see him. We were all a tad nervous at first cause we've never met this one before but we warmed up to him real quickly. Once he let us outside and gave us each some good behind-the-ear scratches!

Shy: Speak for yourself about being nervous! Haha! I went right up to that
sitter. I'm not afraid. The sitter even told me that he doesn't know why they call me Shy cause I was anything but!

Peekaboo: It wasn't until we were already outside for a few minutes that I opened up to the sitter. But he's a really nice guy so it was all good. He sat down with Buddy and I and gave us some good scratches!

Lila: At first, i was totally nervous about the sitter but he crouched down and stuck out his hand for me to com investigate. When I was busy investigating his hand, he tricked me and started scratching my back! It startled me at first but felt really good so I was stuck in his trap!

Buster: I could hear someone getting out of their car all the way down on the street so I started to howl even before I knew it was the sitter. But, really, I'm half psychic so I KNEW it was the sitter! We had ourselves a really great evening walk. we went all over the complex and it was nice and not too hot or anything. the sun was just starting to go down so it was nice and peaceful!

Max: Shadow and I were lounging out on the driveway when the sitter pulled up. As soon as he stepped out of the car, I hopped up and darted over to him! He was trying to get me to not jump up so much but, come on...how are you going to say no to a super cute (and super HUGE) puppy? That's right, you can't!

Shadow: The sitter played with us for a little bit out in the yard but neither of us had too much energy. Laying out in he sun all day really takes it out of you. That sounds kind of backwards but you know it's true! So after a little bit of play, Max and I were ready for some dinner.

No comments: