Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 6, 2009

Gizmo: I was purring loudly and wanting to get petted so badly! She sat on the couch and I laid beside her and rubbed my head and on her leg.

Gadget: I decided to chow down on the dry food while the sitter was here. Some papers off the counter was knocked off...I didn't do it! Promise!

Snowflake: I was up and ready to go! I was barking for her to hurry up with the leash! The whole time I am walking I am thinking about that treat I am gonna get when I get home! yay!

Porkchop: It took me five minutes to decide to eat. Once I decided I gobbled it all up! Then I headed outside while Biscuit finished.

Biscuit: I was excited to eat and kept barking at the sitter to hurry up with the food! I started eating before Porkchop but she still finished before me, I don't understand that!

Wolf: I was outside and only came in to eat my food then out I went! It is so nice out there, why be inside?!

Patton: I was right by the door waiting for the sitter today. No more of this business where he comes in before I'm ready to give him hugs! I was super excited to go on my walk and the sitter was ready to take me. We got all set up and then off we went. It sure is getting hotter out there, though. I hope this climb in temperature slows down soon cause then it might be to hot to walk comfortably! Dogs gotta have their walks!

Cooper: Today when the sitter came over, all three of us were waiting by the door. And by three, I mean our visitor Max, of course. He's laid back, though and he's already taken care of. It's just another head for the sitter to scratch! My leg seems to be better today, by the way. Not sure what it was but, like I said, takes more than that to slow me down!

Raven: Boy is it hot hot out there now! I was kind of lagging behind during the jog today. I was panting before we even left the driveway! The sitter kept pressing on, though and I followed his lead. Felt some good burn today, that's for sure. When we got back inside, there was no snack for today but the sitter did give us a treat or two after we showed him our tricks.

Yogi: When the sitter walked in, I was laying on the hardwood floor staring at the door. I got excited and ran right up to him. We got to walking right away. The sitter noticed something kind of funny about my walking today. You see, when we go one way on the street, I walk all slow and the sitter has to continually coax me to keep up or walk faster, but then when we turn around and got the opposite direction, I like to run! What's that all about?!

No comments: