Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 19, 2009

Chloe: Oh boy, oh boy! I am having a sleep over with my new sitter! We watched tv and ran around in the yard. I can't wait to wake her up in the morning really early and go out and play some more! This is so much fun!

Yogi: Woohoo! It's time to go to the park! When we got there I raced the sitter to the end of the pier and he could barely keep up when I got my bursts of lightning speed! I had a big smile on my face the whole time and when we got to the end of the pier I gave the sitter some kisses then looked around off the pier at all the birds! Then we ran back and forth and back again! I've got so much energy! Let's run back to the house now! I think I deserve a treat!

Lei: The sitter woke me from a deep sleep this morning. Once I came to we took a nice stroll to the park. Followed by a delicious and satisfying breakfast. Took my medicine too.

Tank: I have to admit my butt did not want to leave the ground. But I am glad it did because I had a lot of fun on my walk with the sitter. I also got a few treats because I was so well behaved.It was so nice outside a little chilly but sunny! Then a storm came and I became nervous. It didn't get too bad and I kept walking.

Sams: Boo! Go away gray day. The weather was gross during our evening walk. Drizzle and puddles. Atleast I had a nice dinner in my belly. Makes me feel so good!

Lily: I love playing in the puddles and jumping through the grass. And digging through the leaves for a secret snack. Nothing today sadly except for dirt.

Mercedes: When the sitter came over, I was really hyper and started to run around the living room before hopping up on the back of the couch! We got ready to go on our walk but were ready for some rain to cancel it. Fortunately, it didn't rain very much during our walk and we got to go our usual distance. Aren't you tired of this weather?

Paton: I was super excited to see the sitter today! I gave him some hugs and he gave me some back and then got me ready on my leash and harness. Sadly, it was raining a bit so our walk got cut just a little bit short but we still got to go on a medium length one. When we got back inside we just played with my toys for a little bit and then the sitter gave me a treat!

Raven: when the sitter came over, me and Cooper were going nuts! But as soon as he said we were ready to go out on our jog, I left and went into the kitchen. It's cause I knew it was gloomy out there and didn't want to be out in weather like that. The sitter eventually got me to come outside and it ended up not being so bad

Cooper: It wasn't raining or anything so i don't see what the big deal is. It was just cloudy and not sunny and windy and even a little chilly! We had a good jog regardless and came back in for our delicious snack!

Atticus: I kept finding chicken bones on the ground, why would someone leave them there? She wouldn't let me have them at all.

Riley: We are used to seeing the sitter come over now. We only bark when she gets here to say that we have to potty! I always make sure she takes me first!

Snowflake: Its still wet out there but atleast its not raining so I can walk better out there. I wasn't wanting to get off my chair because I could see how wet it was outside and I knew I wouldnt want to go out in it! She bribed me with my treat so I would get up.

Daisy: It was just a little drizzly out there. I pottied really quickly and almost forgot to get my treat. I miss the sun!

No comments: