Monday, May 4, 2009

May 3, 2009

Tunia: I'm still a little weary of the sitter but I wagged my tail a little more this morning. He gave me a good breakfast and a good walk but I'm tired and ready to go back to sleeep!

Lindy: Give me more cuddles while the other kitty is still hiding! The sitter made sure our food was full, our water was fresh, and our litter was clean!

Ebon: *yaaaawn* Oh hi there. The sitter caught me sleeping on the couch where its...*yaaawn* so darn comfortable! I went out for a quick bathroom break then came in and right back to the couch with the sitter for some cuddles!

Gadget: The switched out our litter today so it's good and clean! I love clean litter! Then he gave us some breakfast and I ate it up!

Gizmo: So yesterday the sitter said not to scare him at the door, and today, I scared him more! I hid behiiiind the door this time and jumped out at him when he closed it! Hehehe! We'll see what happens tomorrow!

I was so excited to see the sitter that I decided to use his arm as a chew toy! I didn't bite hard of course! The sitter is too awesome! He gave us treats all day and ran me for a while at night! I was so happy I couldn't stop panting! Apollo enjoyed his time outside and even got to go for a little walk too! And he wanted tons of attention! -KO

Isabelle: The sitter is here! Time for a barking party! Everybody pile on him! Woof! Woof! I'm gonna run around the yard then beg for attention! -Pearl
I am the fetch champion! I only bring the ball back when I want to though! But I always get to it first! So I deserve belly rubs!

Ellie: Pet me ! Pet me! I'm just gonna stick close to the sitter so he can scratch my back!

Pearl: We all had fun playing in the yard. We came in then had our dinner. We liked our sitter, we were all so good for the sitter and got in our crates.

Bacchus: Hello Mr. Sitter! After you get us some canned food I would like to play with my string toy and show you my back flips abilities! I'm so wild!

Rex: I played with our toy some too! But mostly I just wanted attention! Purr!

Max: It's so warm out! It was cool inside though! We were happy to get back in after our walk! But our walk was great! Shadow and I kept pulling opposite ways though and the sitters arms weren't long enough to let us get very far! Oh well! They're long enough to reach our treat jar!

Shadow: Max tried drinking the water while the sitter was changing it! I was showing off my great sprinting skills by randomly running around and barking.

Billy: I walked back back and forth over the sitter the whole time and talked a lot!

Oreo: I was glad to have company! I talked to the sitter the whole time except when I was eating.

Liberty: I came right in to see the sitter she played with me then gave us new food and water.

No comments: