Friday, May 22, 2009

May 21, 2009

Charlie: The sitter came over this morning and it was already raining...yucky! We went out to potty and take a short walk but I didn't want to stay out there for very long. We managed not to get TOO wet and dried off pretty easily. Then it was time for breakfast!For the afternoon, it was time for another walk. Well, as much of a walk as we can handle in this downpour. The sitter has an umbrella so that's not really fair. The sitter took me for a walk this evening because it actually was only drizzling but once we got out there pretty far, it started to pour. The sitter and I got super SOAKED. Oh well, it was fun running home in the rain. I'll just dry off and eat some dinner then fall asleep!

Bailey: The sitter came over and told us right away that he had to walk us separate today. Aw! we really hate that. How does he choose who gets to go first without making the other one feel bad? It never works. Whoever goes second always ends up giving the sitter that look. The sitter let me go first this afternoon to make up for making me go last earlier. It was STILL raining! I guess it just doesn't want to stop for a while. I'll just expect rain for the next week or so...how does that work?

Lexus: Luckily for me, i got to go first this morning! This rain is really inconvenient for everyone lately. It's also pretty hard for the sitter to walk me, hold and umbrella, and pick up my poop at the same time...actually, it's kind of funny! Right when the sitter and I were headed out the door, my daddy came home from work! I got excited to see him but also excited that i was on my walk...which one should take priority? Hmm.... decisions....

Mercedes: I didn't want to stay out there for too long today. The sitter took me out and we went for a bit but as soon as I went potty, I turned straight for home! I don't want to get my pretty cot all nasty and rain water-y! When we got back inside, the sitter gave me a treat and played with for a bit to make up for the short walk.

Patton: The sitter came over and woke me up from a nap. this rain is really soothing. Except for when you have to go out in it! We took a short walk around the block and i wanted to stay out there for long enough to do my business but not any longer than I needed to. I got to wrestle with a towel again and then the sitter gave me a treat after playing with my squeaky sausages!

Cooper: Where do i start? The sitter had to jog us separately today because of the downpour. He strapped on my awesome raincoat and then got his umbrella ready. We hit the road and toughed it out through all the yuckiness. Once you get used to it, it's really not that bad!

Raven: When it was my turn, I was ready to go. I got on my raincoat and was pumped to get going! While we were out there, I saw this Heron that kept taunting me! The nerve of that guy! I gave him a few what-for's to let him know what was up and he eventually left me alone.

Tank: The sitter arrived and gave me some good petting after he announced to me that I'm definitely the BIGGEST english bulldog he's ever seen! Thank you, I know! He tried to get me to go outside instead of walking cause it was raining and I was a little reluctant but made it out there eventually. I didn't even have to potty, though! After that he gave me my pills and got my dinner ready. I hoovered it down and then got some more back scratches from the sitter.

Gus: The sitter came over and all 3 of us beware braking up a storm while he was coming in. It was still rainy out there, if you'd believe it. Not too bad at the moment he got here, though. So he let us out back right away before the rain got worse again. It fluctuated all day.

Jesse: I had to go potty really bad but Gus just kind of stood there! Jack was utilizing the outdoor time nicely too. After we got that out of our system, we came in where it was dry and the sitter started getting our dinners ready. Gus and i were eager to eat.

Jack: I was too focused on playing to eat my dinner. The sitter started playing with me. He would toss my duck around and I'd furiously chase after it! I did that for a while but the sitter noticed, when we were distracted, that Gun started eating my dinner! I said "HEY!" but he didn't stop! He tried to eat every last bit of it, too but the sitter stopped him and refilled what Gus had stolen from me!

Mattie: It was very stormy and wet outside not so fun to walk through but the sitter and I made it fun. When we came back I dried off and we cuddled on the couch.

Lei: Earlier today there was a storm. I was still jittery when the sitter got here, but once I got outside and saw the storm was over, everything was alright and I enjoyed my walk.

Lily: Sams and the sitter don't get it. They are just prancing around and jumping over the puddles. You are supposed to run through them and jump around splashing everything.

Sams: Lily and I were very excited to see the sitter this evening. Dinner and a walk is a tradition! A very delicious tradition.

Molly: Who is this strange man in my house? Well the cats seem to like him, but he fed them and cleaned their litter boxes. Oooo what's this? Dinner for me? Well you are definitely on your way to my good side.

Wingaling! The sitter took me on a beautiful walk through the park and then we came back just before ti started raining again. Then I filled my belly. Mmm mmm.

No comments: