Monday, May 18, 2009

May 15, 2009

Patton: When the sitter came over, I was super excited like usual. I gave him my regular hugs and did my jump up and down thing and then walked straight over to my leash. By now, the sitter obviously knows what my favorite thing is! We took a nice walk around the neighborhood. There wasn't much going on but sometimes that's the best.

Jackson: Hey! who is this person in my house? I'm going to wag my tail but still bark alot at him cause I don't trust him...who are you, Mr.? Ok, the sitter came back which is good cause I had to potty again. When we went ouside, I must have peed for about a minute straight...literally. I know, pretty crazy!

Dignan: Oh man oh man oh man oh man let us out! let us out! We're so excited for this new person to be here...wait a second. We've met this guy before! it was a while ago but I remember. You didn't think I would, did you? When the sitter came over, I was all about giving him some hugs! He's a lot bigger than me so i can really only hug his leg but it's still effective, right? We got to do my favorite part tonight, which is dinner! When the sitter was getting it reay, Ikept telling him to hurry up! I was starving!

Harley: Ok, this reunion is fun and everything but we all have to go potty, you know! The sitter et us out and we all did our business and then we all had much better hellos.That Dignan is kind of a bully when food is involved. Just because i wasn't eating mine for half a second doesn't mean I don't want it! geez...what a pig! You know, with all those noises he makes when he eats it's practically fitting! (ok, so maybe I'm guilty of those noises too!

-Giovanni: Drat! It's raining outside, how uncomfortable. I came back in very damp and slightly blue. The sitter gave me a treat for being a good boy and going out and my blue turned into a much brighter hue.

Sophia: We had to play inside with the sitter today because it was raining really hard. But we both went outside and pottied and behaved so well. We each got treats!

Cooper: Hurray! I love running in the rain! Especially with my very fashionable and flashy raincoat. Too bad the sitter didn't have one. He got soaked.

Raven: Rain, rain, rain, oh what a pain. I'm going to get all wet, but that's what I get, for running in the rain. Might as well make some poetry out of this gloomy day.

Buddy: The sitter came and we took a stroll. Peekaboo came too and got to decide which way we went. While we were out a cop pulled someone over in front of the house! So exciting.

Peekaboo: I decided to go out and get a breath of fresh air with Buddy. It was very pleasant as the sun was setting. Buddy and I got to play out back when we got home.

Max the Kitty: I watched Lily and the sitter have a conversation. I don't need all that small talk. Just some fresh water and my dinner, let's go sitter!

Lily: The sitter and I played chase the hand around on the chair. It was fun until I accidentally bit a little too hard. I apologized and he didn't mind.

Shadow: Max and I killed a tiny bird today when the sitter was here. He didn't let us eat it and went and buried it so we couldn't find it. What a shame. I bet it was really tasty.

Max: I got to play with the sitter in the backyard tonight! We had a wild good time rolling around and chasing each other. I tried to eat the sitter's arm but he said he needed it. Oops.

No comments: