Monday, May 4, 2009

May 1, 2009

Pearl: I love jumping all over the sitter and eating! I would sniff the others bowls when they finished, but there was never any food left!

Maggie: The sitter tricked me with the tennis ball. We were playing fetch but I would never bring it back, so the sitter would pretend to throw it so I would run out and run back. When I finally caught on, he threw it and I didn't chase it!

Ellie: I did my own thing sniffing around outside, making sure everything was okay in the backyard. It was!

Isabella: I like jumping all over the sitter like Isabella but I also like barking at the sitter for no reason! Whoo!

Sam: No food!? Buuuumer! That's okay, the sitter gave us both an extra treat and looots of extra cuddles. I'll always take extra cuddles please.

Lily: We both got to go on longer walks today too! I got to go first because I'm the lady and Sam is the stinky old man. But I love him!

Gadget: I tried to eat the rat toy today. Actually, it was more like the string of the rat toy, but either way I had a good time!

Gizmo: The sitter gave us lots of good food but we knocked a little bit out and the sitter caught me cleaning it up with my paw!

Yogi: I was Mr. sniff pants out there today! I didn't want to go anywhere because there were so many smells! I did my business though and we came in for lots of fresh water!

Cooper: We both ate our snacks real fast today! I don't know what it was about 'em but they were just so tasty today! Mmmm!

Raven: Cooper did his business on the run today which slowed us down quite a bit but it was pretty solid. When he finished I said "thank you, may we continue please!?"

Patton - Hey sitter, guess what? It's MY birthday today! It was yours yesterday but mine today! I'm 3 years old! The sitter gave me some extra special birthday ear scratches which are totally different from regular ones, mind you. We had a great walk and everything about today was awesome! The sitter even gave me an extra birthday hug before he left!

MJ: The sitter came over and both Pathfinder and me were sitting patiently in our crates. When he let us out, we made sure to let him know how excited we were to see him. I jumped up and gave him hugs to welcome him into the house. He got us hooked up to our leashes and off we went. I kept seeing squirrels and birds outside and I wanted to badly to chase after them!

Pathfinder: I got real excited when the sitter let me out of my crate. I was hopping up and down and giving him multiple hugs. On our walk, there was so many things to look and and explore. We saw lots of animals and some people too. It was a great day for a walk!

Pearl: The sitter came over and we were all spinning around in circles in the sunroom waiting for him to get to us. He could tell that we were super excited!

Isabella: When he came inside the sun room, we created a schnauzer sandwich and he was the meat! We let him know what it was like to have 4 crazy energetic dogs demanding attention from you. Thankfully, he was all over the idea and gave us sooooo much attention and loves.

Ellie: After the excitement died down a little bit, I waltzed over to the couch and sat down on it. I kind of wedged myself behind a pillow and the sitter kept walking right by me when he was looking for me! I didn't mean to hide from him but i guess i ended up doing a pretty good job!

Maggie: Food was awesome, as always. We all ate up our food super quick and acted like we were still hungry. The sitter knows dogs well because he didn't give in. Oh well, of course we don't NEED more food...we just WANT it!

Ebon: The sitter came over and I was sleeping on the couch. It was just starting to get dark outside so it wasn't very bright inside. Anyways, I kind of blend in with the couch when it's kind of dark and the sitter couldn't find me for a while! I could hear him calling my name but I didn't feel like opening my eyes and officially waking up.

Tunia: The sitter came over and we heard him walking down the stairs. I was growling away because i was in the safety of my crate but as soon as he opened it up to say hello, I got a little nervous :( "It's ok", the sitter said. He told me lots of other dogs get nervous around new people so i shouldn't feel bad or anything.

Lindy: The sitter was doing all these things for Tunia and still was able to give me all the attention that I was demanding him...that's pretty great! He gave both of us some dinner and cleaned my litter box and gave me some kitty scratches and everything! When is he coming back?

Max: The sitter surprised us tonight because we were both kind of sleepy on the porch. Anyways, i woke up super quick when I knew he was around because I had to try and get his whole arm in my mouth again. he's used to it now, it's ok! We played for a bit and had fun as usual. He gave us each a treat and put me away in the laundry room. I was pretty sleepy so i didn't mind THAT much.

Shadow: I picked up one of my toys as soon as I saw the sitter and wanted him to play with me. Sometimes, the kind of playing I like to do is just hold the toy and growl a bunch. When the sitter reaches for the toy, I growl harder and move out of the way. It doesn't sound every fun but it's incredibly entertaining, ok?

No comments: