Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CINCO DE MAYO! 2009

Gidget and Gadget: We both ran up to the sitter. Our bowls were pretty full but we just wanted to play with our toys and get some greenies treats.

Mattie: The sitter was trying to get that key for quite a while but she finally figured it out and it should of been easy the first time...haha. I was a good girl and pottied and walked. The couch looks to nice to jump on so I didn't even try it.

Daisy: After I went out I let the sitter pet me on the couch. I had a bacon treat which is always so yummy! I barked at her when she set the alarm. I was not ready for her to go yet!

Snowflake: The sky is looking cloudy...better get all this over with before it rains! I had my usual fit about getting my treats right away. I couldn't find a piece she put on the floor for me and I barked at her to help me find it!

Pathfinder: The sitter came over 2 times today to take us on a walk. When he first got here, he didn't know where we were because our crates had been moved. We weren't hiding, though, he's just a silly sitter! on our walks, there was so much stuff to see and smell. At one point, MJ started barking at what looked like absolutely nothing. I'm sure she just saw something that neither one of us did!

MJ: I did see something, ok? I'm not crazy and i wouldn't just bark at nothing! Did you know that on both of our walks today, we each pooped? That's alot but at least we won't have to worry about it for a while, right? Afterwards the sitter gave us some ice in our water cause we told him that we love that. It was alot better in the afternoon once it got even hotter!

Mercedes: I was so excited for the sitter's arrival that, just like yesterday, I was spinning in circles and panting. He got me on that leash and off we went. We took our usual walk round the block and i got all my potty business taken care of. When we got back inside, the sitter gave me a treat after i showed him my lightning speed rollover trick ™

Patton: I was sleeping when the sitter arrived so he made it all the way inside before I got to him...That's usually not the case. I gave him some hello hugs and he got me with some pats on the back. I was so excited to go on my walk today that I picked up my leash and took it over to the door! I've enever done that with the sitter before but I was just super excited that I was growing impatient!

Cooper: My back left paw was kind of bothering me today. Not like a pain but like it was just kind of annoying me. Maybe like there was something stuck to it or stuck on it. The sitter looked and couldn't find anything bu I KNOW it's something...It made jogging kind of tough but I held my own! Today was the one day that Raven was jogging faster than me!

Raven: What cooper doesn't know is that I always let him win...his ego needs it. Do you see how much bigger than Cooper, I am? My legs are longer and I don't need to exert myself as much. He just loves being in the winner's circle and it never really interested me that much so I let him win. I'm the best big brother ever!

Yogi: When the sitter came over, he was a lot taller than me so i started to back away cautiously but then he crouched down to get more to my level and I walked right up to him and gave him kisses. We went on a walk around the neighborhood and it looked like we just beat a really big storm. There was a big old cloud above our heads the whole time we were outside and the wind was picking up. Yucky!

No comments: