Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 13, 2009

Yogi: I was so very excited! I ran around the house attacking the kitties...they don't like to play too much! A little drizzly out there..yuck!

Sophia: I was happy to run out my crate and go outside. I went alone at first because Giovanni was scared! What is there to be scared of?

Giovanni: I got out my crate and shook but at the same time was licking the sitter in the face. She carried me to the back door and I went right out. After that I was all friendly and running around with my sister.

Patton: Wow. Today was a much nicer day than yesterday! I was waiting right at the door for the sitter and when he came in, we gave our usual hugs and then got out on that walk right away! He knows I don't like to waste any time. It was another one of those days where nobody else was out so we had a nice pleasant walk. When we got back it was time for a drink and a treat from the sitter!

Cooper: We were both right at the door being anxious about the sitters arrival. When he got in, sure enough, I had one of my toys and I wanted to show him. He humored me for a second (thanks) and then got us ready to go out on our jog. I always never want to put my leader on right away but I get it eventually!

Raven: We had a pretty good walk. get this, though...Cooper didn't poop! I don't know if that's ever happened. Oh well, sometimes i guess you don't have to! We were moving so fast that we passed a couple that was walking TWICE! Once when we were moing away from the house and another time when we were on the way back!

Wolf: When the sitter pulled up to the driveway, we were all in the backyard and gave him a huge barking welcome. After he came in, I kept delivering these little howls to let him know that i was there. Even when he was petting me, I just though it was a "good measure" thing to do, you know?

Pork Chop: We all crowded around the sitter (more so me and biscuit) when he came in and gave him a good welcome. He let us outside and wanted to run around with us for a bit but we had to calm down a little bit after his arrival. Al we wanted to do was get attention from him which didn't bother him at all, he says.

Biscuit: After some running and petting time, the sitter knew what we were waiting for! He got our food ready and we lined up like good boys and waited for the sitter to put our bowl in front of us. We do the same with treats. When the sitter says "sit" all 3 of us sit exactly at the same time! he loves it!

Mattie: Whooo! The sitter really got me going today! He would pretend to run and I would sprint way ahead of him and turn around and wag my tail. It got me sooo tired! I was panting like crazy, plus it was hot out! We came back in for some water and a nap!

Yogi: So the sitter came in and I went craaazy! I was running around like a nut bar! Pooped myself right out, literally! As soon as we got to the gate I did my business! We went on the walk anyway, but it was yucky and rainy out so I was happy to get back inside for some dinner!

No comments: