Friday, May 15, 2009

May 14, 2009

Mercedes: When the sitter showed up, I did my usual excited dance and ran up the back of the furniture and everything. We got outside pretty quickly cause it was sprinkling and the sitter didn't want us to get caught in the rain. What is it with this weather lately? It keeps acting like it's going to rain but it's all just yucky cloudiness. if it's going to look like this all day, it might as well be for a reason!

Patton: The sitter came over and I was right at the door looking at him through the window! He came in and I gave him a big hug and then ran over to my leash cause I was ready to get out there and explore. Off we went and boy was it murky out there. No sunshine and even some raindrops. Yucky, that's not what makes walks fun!

Cooper: We were so crazy excited to see the sitter today. Even Raven was getting antsy and he's usually pretty reserved. I tried to get the sitter's whole arm in my mouth but it doesn't work very well. Oh well. Off we went on our walk and, it was a pretty good one. The sprinkly rain stopped long enough for us to have a really nice jog.

Raven: There really was nothing exciting about our jog today. It was nice and everything but no excitement! We need some adventure and some craziness. Oh, ok I thought of one... When we were almost back home, the neighbor came out with his dog and both me and Coop went crazy. THAT was pretty exciting!

Lily: The sitter walked in and both me and Max were right there. I darted away so I could watch the sitter from afar. He said hello and went into the kitchen so get us some more food and fresh water. It looks like we had tipped over our bowl and made a bit of a mess. No problem, though. the sitter said it's easy enough to clean up. Once he put out a can of food, I couldn't stay hidden anymore!

Max: I was friendly right away and started to rub up against the sitter as soon as he came in. he bent down to pet me and I started growling and hissing at him. That's when he said he remembered ow we're both friendly kitties but only like to be touched when we're good and ready! He said that was fine and talked to us the whole time...just no petting!

Daisey:That hot sun can sure wear a little dog like me out real quick. So the sitter took me to the shaded park and we had a nice cool walk.

Harmon: Hurray the sitter is here! Now I get to go outside. There appears to be storm clouds on the horizon but I hope they just pass.

Sophie: When the sitter got here I immediately took a liking to him. Giovanni and I went out the backyard and played with the sitter. We listened to his commands and he gave us each some doggy num-nums. We had so much fun.

Giovanni: The sitter and I became friends real fast. I could tell he had a good personality. he scratched my back and it felt so good what could be so wrong with that?

Yogi: I hid all of my plastic bowls somewhere special and the sitter couldn't find them so he put a glass one down. I had a lot of trouble trying to pick it up and hide it, guess the sitter got me.

Tank: This belly isn't just for admiring Mr. Sitter. Scratch it! There is plenty of belly there so make sure you use both hands. Yeah that feels great!

Lulu: It was slightly raining when the sitter took Tank and I outside. But then it turned into a monsoon and all three of us ran for cover!

No comments: