Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 27, 2009

Daisy: I was barking at the sitter from inside when she was walking up to the door. I was so excited to be going out! Harmon wanted to stay in I think because it is kinda hot out there.

Yogi: Part of the sidewalk is being fixed so we have to walk the other way. Its a big change outside from all the rain we did have last week! Makes the day so much better when it is sunny!

Rosebud: On the couch watching the door for whoever wants to come in and feed me! I always meow hello and jump off the couch to get my food! I always eat the next little bit also...haven't gotten sick at all...yay!

Gabby: The sitter looked and looked for me. I appeared all of a sudden to get my lovely shot. I was a big girl about it and didn't try to run away from it!

Phloyd: Outside enjoying the weather somewhere...why be inside?!

No comments: