Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 18, 2009

Max: I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat first or flop all over the sitters feet...a very tough decision! It kept on raining and raining! I wanted to stay on the porch unless I needed to potty.

Shadow: I got to have the sitter to myself for a minute while Max pottied. Then he saw me getting petted and ran over to push me away. Then I decided to play with my toy and he took it from me! I can't wait for him to get out of the puppy phase.

Yogi: Oh boy! I was scared of that umbrella the sitter had! Then I kept closing my eyes because of the rain...I can't wait for sunshine!

Daisy: I ran right outside and did what I needed to do! The rain sure speeds things along for me! I didn't even wait for a treat...needed to go upstairs and let myself dry.

Atticus: I barked a whole lot but the sitter showed us the treats and we got all excited! I got to go first since we can't go together. I saw a kitty that I wanted to get...but then I was kinda scared of it!

Riley: I saw the kitty too but I kept away from it, they looked kinda scarey! It was like walking in a swamp out there...lots of water to go around.

Tank: It was such a yucky rainy day all day but we still had fun! The sitter got me to go on some walks with the assistance of some treats and I did my business quick because it was so yucky! I basically destroyed all my meals in no time!

Dignan: I'm a crazy! I knocked over Harley's breakfast because I wanted to eat it so bad, then I realized I had my own! Oooops!

Harley: Dignan knocked over my breakfast! That's okay though, the sitter made sure I got some extra cuddles!

Jackson: The pugs didn't like to be outside because it was raining but I didn't mind it at all. I kind of liked it!

Joey: I gave the sitter a little growls and a lot of barks but I was just a little worried. I wasn't so worried on the walk though! I loved it!

Lucy: I was so excited to go on the walk, it took five minutes just to get my collar on! We came back in for some fresh water, not that we needed it with all this rain!

Winston: I got rain on my face on the walk and I did a cute little manuever with my hands to get it off while walking. The sitter was impressed!

Patton: I was excited to see the sitter and I didn't jump at all!...Well, maybe I jumped a little bit but I sat right after! A little rain don't bother me none, especially when it gets me extra cuddes when I get back inside!

Cooper: The rain kept getting on my ears and I had to shake it off! I was excited to get back inside because dad was getting our snack ready! WHOO!

Raven: I barked quite a bit at a trailer that went by. I was just saying "hey, what's up?" but it didn't com off that way!

Lei: I was a little shy but liked the sitter. We went on a walk this afternoon and some people couldn't stop watching me and smiling cuz I'm so cute. I can't blame 'em! I didn't want to eat my dinner with the sitter there so I'll eat a little later!

Riley: I warmed up real quick to the sitter. He said I have the cutest little face and gave me all the cuddles because Atticus kept yelling!

Atticus: I wasn't yelling! Just interrogating him a bit. He seemed alright in the end. Hey, He brought us out and fed us dinner, how bad can he be?

No comments: