Monday, June 1, 2009

May 31, 2009

Savannah: Today I picked up the pace quite a bit. Maddie and I power walked the sitter for a change. Morning walks are always my favorite.

Hannah: I am not sure what prompted it. But the sitter and I broke into a high speed run halfway through the park. It felt so good and refreshing! Time for breakfast!

Snowflake: I have a new strategy. Suspense! Who knows when the next cog of my clock of domination will fall into palace. I'm going to keep everyone on the edge of their seats. While I eat breakfast of course.

Ally: I was slightly frightened of the sitter man when he came in. But once the wet food was down and the petting started my fear washed away quick.

Maddie: The sitter came for our midday walk. It was so hot all of us turned into hot dogs, the sitter was a hot human already when he arrived. I need a refreshing drink.

Max: I let the sitter know it was lunch time as soon as he got here in case he forgot. He didn't though and it was deee-licious! Now where's my treat?

Elke: Who is this that has come into our home? Ah, the sitter! He refilled our food bowls and cleaned out our litter bow. Then he even played with us! It was terrific!

Weezy: Woof! Woof! Who's this in my house! Oh yeah, I remember you! But I don't want to go for a walk! Just kidding! Once I'm out of the yard I don't want to stop walking! We went pretty far today, and even further when the sitter came back in the afternoon! I had a big smile on my little face the whole time!

Kacey: The sitter came back to pet me more! I appreciated the food too! I just couldn't stop purring the whole time he was here! He says it's one of the loudest purrs he's ever heard!

Ellie: Kacey was happy to see the sitter, and I kinda of enjoyed getting my head scratched too!

Candler: I ate almost all of my food since yesterday! And I was really excited to get more salmon! As soon as the sitter opened it I made my appearance and started rubbing against his leg and purring! He put my medicine on it and it didn't even affect the taste!

Puff: I figured I should come out to see the sitter while he was here, and I let him pet me a little, then I went back into hiding! He can pet Pixie! She loves it!

Pixie: The sitter came to pet me! I'm so excited! He gave us some more food before he left too! Purr!

Max: I'm such a tough dog! I barked at everyone I saw while the sitter walked me today! And they were all scared, because everybody knows how tough little dachshunds are! But don't worry, I was real nice to the sitter!

Raven: I'm glad the sitter didn't make me run again like he did this afternoon! We just got a calm walk and some time to play in the yard! And some delicious food!

Cooper: We played fetch in the backyard tonight! It was so much fun and I got to our toy first every time, but I let Raven get it to make the old man feel better!

Scout: The sitter is so nice that he took me for a short walk tonight! He knows I like it much more than the backyard! I never want to come back in though, but I always do!

Taylor: It's been so long since I've seen the sitter! I was very excited as soon as he came up to the house, and I popped my head out as soon as the door opened and welcomed him!

Blue: I was pretty wild tonight! The sitter made me calm down around Taylor since his leg isn't fully healed yet, but that didn't stop me from jumping on him and begging him to scratch my neck! Once he found the itchy spot I started howling with joy and kicking my leg uncontrollably with a big smile on my face!

Anabelle, Max, Lola: We were barking when the sitter arrived, as well as when we went out. We certainly stopped barking when it was breakfast time. None of us were bashful today. The rumbles if the trashcan coming up the driveway us bark! Boy we were glad it wasn't a monster and just playtime.

No comments: