Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June 22, 2009

Sam: We were very excited to see the sitter! We went for a nice walk where I got to sniff everything a long the way. It as kind of hard to keep up with Lily tho. She was always in the lead!

Lily: We went on a great walk today. There where lots of three stumps to explore and strangers to look at. Boy was I thirsty when we got back!

Calico: I was too shy to come out and play today. The sitter left me a delicious breakfast and I was just fine with eating while he was in the other room. Maybe next time I'll visit.

Cody: I was napping on the bed when the sitter came in. We had a nice visit and I enjoyed getting my back scratched! After we visits it was mealtime!

Calin: I was a little to shy to come out and play today! Instead of visiting with the sitter I had fun watching the great outdoors through the window! I could do this all day.

Billy: I didn't hear the sitter come in at first. It wasn't until he called me that I came out to visit. I was very hungry and made sure that the sitter knew exactly how hungry I was. He got the picture and fed me a delicious tuna meal.

Snowflake: The walk was fun today! I made sure to stop and visit every mailbox a long the way. When we got back I had a nice time visiting with the sitter, and then I got a yummy treat!

Yogi: I got to show off my new haircut to the sitter today! It sure was nice not having all that hair on the walk today. It was hot!! I tried to go play in the flower gardens but the sitter thought that would be a bad idea.

That red dot is back! I literally ran up the walls trying to catch it, but it got away again! -Evan
I hope the sitter pets me all day! I am so friendly! I really needed that neck scratching! He said I needed my medication too, but I didn't enjoy that as much! -Bootsy
Ah! The sitter found me hiding next to the washing machine! I need a new hiding spot!-Boogie

Ei: I was climbing all over the counter to get the sitter's attention! He says I'm the friendliest cat he's ever met and he pet me for a long time!

Magnificat: The sitter came over and gave me some attention! It was nice for a minute and after that I let him give Eli a bunch of attention and I just hid under the couch! He tried to convince me to go out on the back porch, but it's too hot out!


Big Boy: I was lounging in the sun room when the sitter got here and I came in to say 'hello' and make sure he gave us plenty of food! He did! I'll be eating that later! Now I just need a little neck scratching and some Greenies! Delicious!

Snowball: Ah! The sitter came in and surprised me while I was up on the counter sniffing around at all these cat food cans! I gotta go hide under the bed!

No comments: