Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 24, 2009

Oliver: I was very excited to see the sitter today! I jumped up and down and up and down until we went for a walk. The walk was fun, even though it was hot.

Chelsea: The walk was fun today! I got to sniff everything a long the way and watched Oliver chew his leash. Oliver kept wanting to walk really fast but I said "no way" and set a slower pace.

Sams: Today's walk was fun! I got to explore every nook and cranny in every sidewalk. The sitter and Lily didn't want to stop as much, good thing there are more walks to come.

Lily: The walk was nice today. There was a little dog across the street today who thought he would be all tough and bark at us. We had a short barking dispute. Pretty sure Sam and I won!

Harmon: I wasn't quite as social as I usually am today, until the sitter came up and visits with me. Boy do I love a good scratch behind the ears.

Daisy: I was extra shy today! I hid under the bed when the sitter came up, after I saw that everything was fine and we were going for a walk I perked up! The walk was fun and I was glad to get a treat when it was all over.

Wilson: I was pretty shy when the sitter came today. Once I saw the leash though I perked right up. We went for a awesome walk where I got to sniff every bush and mailbox. The sitter had fun visiting with the kitties too.

Raven: The sitter arrived today and we were both very ready to get out there on our run! It's much easier now that we go in the morning. It's much cooler and we get more out of it. And you know us, we love a good workout!

Cooper: The sitter's first order of business was to compliment us on our dapper new haircuts! They made us much more aerodynamic for running. During the run, I almost pooped on the road again! It turned out to be a false alarm but, seriously...what's with that!?

Boots: When the sitter arrived, I was waiting for him on top of the sofa. I said hello to him and rubbed up against his leg while he walked into the kitchen. He gave me my medicine and, as usual, I took it like a champ!

Boogie: I was watching the sitter the whole time and keeping a close eye on him. Of course I demanded some attention from him. He made sure we had lots of food and water. he scooped our our boxes really good so they're nice and clean

Big Boy: As usual, I was the only one who wanted to say hello to the sitter. I spent the whole time out on the back porch laying in a sun spot. Even though it's hot out there, Kitties don't care. they take any warmth they can get! it's going to be a lazy day!

Niffy: We were both right at the front door to say hello to the sitter. We were both getting good kitty scratches from him until Eli decided to jump up on me and run me off :( I know he's just playing but I'm just not used to him yet!

Eli: The sitter made sure we had plenty of food and he gave us fresh water. He scooped our our litter boxes and then he played with me! He tried to get Niffy to play with us but I accidentally scared her under the couch...I didn't mean to :(

Chelsea: The sitter came over and Oliver was going nuts! I was excited to see the sitter but not like he was. Anyways, he got us all set and took us out for our walk. It was a hot one out there so by the time we got back, we were definitely ready!

Oliver: Hey! The sitter is here! I'm going to run around and give the sitter hugs! Are we going outside now? Great! I'm going to go potty and chew on my leash and smell things and run around and get the sitter tangled in my leash! So many things to do when we go outside!

Coal: Hello Mr. Sitter! Let's go for a walk! I'm ready to go pee on a historic battlefield! Then we can come back and play ball!

Maggie: When the sitter came back this afternoon he hooked us up with a delicious meal! Apparently Coal didn't appreciate it enough because he had to be convinced to eat! Not me though!

Jack: I was happy to see my bowl full of food today! But first I licked all the peanut butter from my bone! I love peanut butter! Then we went for a pretty long walk until I decided it was time for me to come back and see if I missed some peanut butter!

Calico: The sitter spotted me! Ah! Luckily I have this big couch to hide behind!

Cody: I'm so friendly! I just hung around the sitter the whole time he was here! He carried me around and gave me some good petting! I'm glad the other two don't want much attention! More for me!

Boots: It's my favorite time of the day! Medicine time! I'm glad it's over though! Time to chase that red dot!

Oliver: This sitter hasn't seen us in a while! He was surprised I'm so much skinnier than last time he saw me! We got some treats and then we went out to run them off!

Chelsea: It's so much cooler than this afternoon! I'm happy about that, because we went for a long walk and I had tons of energy!

Yogi: I was busy rolling around in the grass today...I don't know what came over me! Sitter said maybe there was a dead bug because I kept sniffing the particular spot.

Billy: I yelled at the sitter to sit down so I could lay in her lap. Once she sat down I stopped talking!

No comments: