Friday, June 5, 2009

June 4, 2009

Taylor: The sitter took me out back to do my thing. We came back in for breakfast and the rain came down so hard. We came in just in time!

Blue: Breakfast! I buried my face in my bowl immediately and gobbled up my food. Any chance on seconds?

Scout: A big glob of peanut butter makes the medicine go down, in a most delightful way!

Snowflake: I taunted the sitter today. My tail was sticking out from under the sofa cushion and I motioned for the sitter to come closer. Then I growled at him when he tried to pet me. Tee hee.

Lucy: We had a lovely walk today. No cat chasing for me, I was just focusing on the sidewalk. The sun feels good on my back.

Winston: The sitter walked me to the little circle and I rolled around in the grass for a little and got my belly rubbed. Then we walked through the neighborhood.

Joey: I danced when the sitter came today. It was my walktime dance shuffle. THe sitter clapped for me then took me out.

Raven: That UPS truck is up to no good again! I saw it coming down the road, stopping at each house. I barked as it drove past. I have to protect my street.

Cooper: We went running with the sitter today. It was great, no distractions and the weather was pretty nice, then the mail trucks had to show up!

Buddy: I don't like the rain much. The sitter let Peek and I out but it started raining hard and we both came back in. Boo rain!

Peekaboo: I wasn't shy at all this time I greeted the sitter with Buddy and let the sitter pet me. All of the cats were begging to be pet too.

Bella: It's all wet and slightly drizzling outside. But that didn't stop me from playing Frisbee with the sitter! When we came in Griffin tried to get out but we stopped him. I don't want my little kitties outside in the rain!

Summer: Joise and I were so happy to see the sitter. It had just stopped raining and we got to go out and walk and get business done. Both of us behaved so well.

Josie: Yay! Dinner was so delicious. Walking around and getting to jump in puddles was so much fun! I gave the sitter a big sloppy kiss.

Madison: We saw a triple rainbow outside before it started pouring on us - but it went away before we could walk to car and get camera.

Annabelle & Max: boy we had to hurry and get outside for playtime before the bottom fell out of the sky! It was supposed to be getting light and was getting dark this morning :( weird!

Bruno: Having a sitter is so much fun at Daisy's house! I was not wanting to get on the grass at first but I really had to potty so I went ahead and "went"! Then I came in and try running upstairs with Daisy but the sitter came and got me because I have to stay downstairs.

Daisy: I guess its fun having Bruno around. He isn't wild, wanting to play a lot. I like it to be nice and quiet most of the time, sometimes I forget he is even in the house.

Yogi: When I was inside I was chased by the sitter all over the apartment. That is one of my favorite games! Keep away! The cats don't know how to play, why is that?!

Snowflake: Lately I have been feeling like an old lady...I am one so that's okay! You should see me when I want my treats! I am so determined! The sitter is never fast enough for me so I have to remind her to hurry up!

Toby: The sitter is always surprised to see me! I am 19 years old now! My appetite and I have not slowed down at all! I still wait by the door for the next time to eat!

No comments: