Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 15, 2009

Lulu: I enjoy my morning walks so much. Coco gets this whole "my way or the highway" idea and tries to pull us. I'm happy to just go with the flow.

Coco: Come on guys! Let's go this way! Through the grass and sand on an adventure! Maybe we will find a hidden stash of buried treats.

Ike: How a bout a friendly little duel sitter? After the sitter prepared our daily buffet and purged our litter, he and I played. I wrestled his hand!

Chester: Oh how I love when the sitter comes and sets all the different types of wet food out. I just go crazy with the decision of which to devour first.

Lucy: I just sat and let Ike and Chester go crazy on the food until they were done. Then I came and took my time eating.

Sam: How exhilarating! Running around the park. We saw a cop pulling people over for speeding. I thought I heard his radar gun go off when I passed by.

Thomas: As soon as the sitter opened the door I peeked out at him. Lucy and I got some more food and some fresh water. The sitter rubbed me until I purred like a little engine.

Lucy: I followed the sitter around. I ran so fast I would surprise him every time and be there before him. Tee hee!

Maggie: The sitter showed us more of the city today. It was awesome! We took a much shadier way today because Mr. Sun was extra hot. When we got back it was ball time!

Jack: I went for a nice walk to the park with the sitter. We roamed a bit, then the heat started to get to me so we came back and I ate my lunch.

Cooper: We took it easy on the pace today to avoid upsetting our stomachs. But we still got a good walk in. I flopped onto the floor and panted myself to sleep.

Raven: We were so excited to see the sitter for our walk. I love air conditioning, but I love taking walks outside even more.

Wilson: Wow! How refreshing. I love going for a nice long walk in the afternoon. I pooped twice today, it felt really good. I also got to run through a sprinkler quick to cool down.

Coal: Maggie and I decided to take the sitter on a walk this evening. He told us a bout all of the ghosts that haunt Savannah and to be careful. I think if a ghost tries to haunt us he better watch out. I'll eat him!

Lily: Ahhh! A nice breeze kept us cool as the sun turned Forsyth orange. We still put the paw to the pavement and power walked our furry butts off. Then it was wonderful delicious dinner time!

No comments: