Monday, June 29, 2009

June 27, 2009

Mimi: We were so happy to see the sitter this morning! And he was happy to see us too! He says pugs are his favorite kind of dog! Woohoo! When he came back at night I was so crazy! I ran circles around him so fast he couldn't even pet me, and there was no chance of him calming me down! I'm just too wild!

Roxy: I love chicken!

Jackie: The sitter gave us a visit early this morning! Bunny was real happy to see him, but since I'm an old girl I wasn't as excited. But it was nice getting a little back scratch!

Bunny: Jackie was real excited about getting wet food tonight, but I was more interested in the treats! They're so delicious! Jackie can have my wet food if I can have her treats!

Maggie: When the sitter came over this morning we played so much fetch and tug-of-war! I have so much energy! I slept until he came back in the afternoon and we went for a good walk, but it was so hot I just laid down under a tree after a few minutes! I had tons of energy at night though! I didn't want to stop walking! And I even got to run with the sitter some! My lightning speed surprised him!

Cairo: Purr! I'm so happy to have someone who will scratch my back! He gave us plenty of food and water for the rest of the weekend too! But wait Mr. Sitter! Before you clean the litter, I have to put something else in first!

Anna Belle: The sitter thinks my tail is awesome!

Millie: As soon as the sitter opened the door I ran inside! It's nice and cool in here! But once he fed us I wanted to stay outside! Purr! This stuff is delicious!

Tucker: It's fetch time! It's pretty hot out, but I always have enough energy to play ball!

Gyro: It was nice to get outside today! I just laid down and enjoyed the sun while crazy Tucker ran all over!

Toby: I was very shy today and ran and hid from the sitter when he came. I was very sneaky, I kept moving around while he was looking for me. My plans were finally foiled when the sitter found me under the bathtub. At least now it's dinner time! PM I ran and hid again but the sitter didn't take as long to find me this time. I didn't really want to eat anything tonight but the sitter was insistent. I suppose it will be nice not to be hungry in the middle of the night.

Lulu: Oh boy! The sitter's here! I was very happy to see the sitter today, I got to follow him around and help him find Toby who was hiding. Silly Toby, doesn't he know that it's time for him to eat. I would never miss a meal. PM: Oh boy, It's the sitter again! We had a nice visit tonight with lots of petting and the such. This was of course after dinner as nothing is more important than getting dinner right away when the sitter comes, or at least I think so.

Bruschi: I was excited to see the sitter today. We had a nice time visiting and then we got to have lots of fun outside! Fun outside for me was mostly nosing around my yard looking for foreign smells. I did think about digging a couple of times but the sitter was watching. PM: It was a little cooler tonight which was nice. Me and Beemer had fun chasing each other around outside. It felt nice to run around after having been inside all day. Dinner was delicious too! Mmmmmmm...

Beemer: Today was fun! When the sitter got here we had a nice time visiting with lots of back scratches and belly rubs. Then, we got to go play outside! Breakfast was delicious this morning. Dogfood is my favorite after all! PM: We went out to play outside again tonight! Bruschi and I had a fun time chasing each other around. I also had fun playing fetch with the sitter. That is to say, the sitter would throw the ball and I would catch it... but not bring it back.

Cody: I was very happy to see the sitter as usual. We had a nice time visiting and I was sure to rub up against the sitter's legs the entire time he was there. He even opened the blinds for us so we could enjoy the bright sunny day outside from the comfort of the cool house! PM: I sure had something to say tonight. I followed the sitter around meowing at him all about it the entire time he was here. I don't think he understood what I was trying to say but he understood that I was talking about something very inmportant... important to cats anyway...

Calin: I was taking a catnap when the sitter came in. I didn't particuarly feel the need to get up and say hello which turned out alright because the sitter came to me. I said hello and then went back to sleep. Zzzzzzz. PM: I was waiting for the sitter on the highest perch of my climbing structure. I enjoy overseeing my kingdom to make sure my subjects are doing as they should. The sitter seemed to be feeding me dinner. I suppose I can approve of this. Mmmmm...

Calico: I was scared as usual and ran away when the sitter cam into my room. Im sure he means well but I am just scared to death of strangers! Maybe someday I'll warm up to him... Maybe. PM: Nothing different with the plan tonight. I ran away, I waited untill the coast was clear, and then I enjoyed my delicious dinner. Im glad the sitter feeds me, I just wish he could do it without coming into my room.

Gizmo: I was excited to see the sitter today. I was waiting for him by the door ready to say hello with a big happy 'meow'. It was nice to have someone to visit with after having the house be so empty. I cant wait for him to come next time, I'll be sure to be ready to say hello again!

Gadget: Both Gizmo and I ran up and said hello to the sitter. We had a nice visit with lost of petting and back scratching! And on top of it all, we got some delicious dinner! What more could a kitty ask for?

Billy: I had a bone to pick with the sitter and I was sure to let him know. I started telling him all about it as he came in. Unfortunatly he didn't understand and just assumed I was hungry. One of these days people will understand me and then they will realize that I was talking about some pretty important stuff!

Silo: Yay! The sitter's here! We had a nice visit with the sitter tonight and then we went on an awesome walk! There was lots of stuff to sniff and there were even a few cats for us to bark at. I love it when cats run by, if only I wasn't on a leash.

Miles: I was very happy to see the sitter tonight. We went for a fun walk tonight. I spent lots of time sniffing around and sure enough there were lots of new smells that wern't there before. Good thing I checked!

No comments: