Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2, 2009

Snowflake: This heat makes me wish for winter again, then once I get the winter weather I will wish the summer again, funny how that happens!

Taylor: It is so hard to not want to play but I am doing my best! I had to have my pill smothered in peanut butter so I would want to eat it. The sitter says I'm walking a lot better than the last time he saw me! I feel a lot better! And hungrier!

Blue: At least I get peanut butter still even thought I don't have to take those pills! yay for me! Scratch my neck and I'll make funny howling sounds! Go on! Do it!

Scout: I howled for the sitter to hurry up and let me out! I got to go out with Taylor since I don't play I just run and potty! I decided to lay in the shade, the sitter had to put the leash on me so I would come back in once outside time was over. I talked a lot to the sitter today! He needs to learn my bark language! I was just thanking him for dinner! We were hungry when he got here!

Ellie: The sitter decided to sit beside me on the stairs so I decided it was a good time to get up and go see about food. I really like laying on the stairs and just looking around.

Yogi: All of these cars and trucks on the road are making me nervous. I'll be sniffing at a lovely flower and all of a sudden a huge truck will come down the road and scare me. At least it isn't so hot out yet.

Winston: I was so well behaved today. I didn't pull at all and when the sitter said to go in the crate I went right in. I got the sitter to rub me belly.

Lucy: On my walk today I chased after a cat. The sitter was able to stop me though. I was thankful, that cat had knives for hands.

Joey: We saw the postman again today and he threw us some treats. What a great surprise! I hope the sitter gives us another when we get back.

Gabriel: The sitter came by to feed all of us kitties and clean out our litter box. Mari and Vischnu were a little shy but I warmed right up to him. Those parrots got some food too.

Polly: Shelling nuts and eating them. Squawking. Shelling more nuts and eating them. I love my life.

Elinor: The sitter found me under the bed and I came right out and got to know him. He was very nice and filled my feeder. I also got my back scratched. It felt so good!

Sams: I started feeling better after my morning walk today! I'm so glad the sitter jogged with me through the park with me! When he came back at night I was feeling much better!

Lily: The sitter tried to keep up with me at my top speed today! I was very excited until he was able to keep up with me for a couple blocks! But he couldn't keep up forever! I could run at that speed all day!

Snowflake: My new spot under the bed is so nice! The sitter found me and talked to me a little today, but I didn't feel like coming out! He took care of all my necessities and then checked back to make sure I didn't want to come out and play today! I was too comfortable under the bed though! Maybe next time!

Ally: I was real curious about the sitter today! I was too timid to let him pet me much though! Even when he tried to bribe me with treats!

Dorian: I'm the friendliest cat! I could let the sitter pet me and carry me around all day! Daphne wasn't as fond of him today though! She just wanted food!

Da Vinci: Food was delicious today! I got full quick and left a little for Dorian! He appreciated it!

Mattie: I wanted to run the whole time I was being walked today! The sitter acted like it was hot out today, but I didn't even notice! Let's keep walking!

Raven: All this running is making me faster! I ran pretty far today with the sitter, and kept up! Cooper had to slow down to our speed, and even he got a little tired out today! Now I deserve to have my neck scratched!

Max & Lola: We were sleeping when the sitter arrived. We went out to play, but Annabelle wasn't as playful as the rest of us.

No comments: