Monday, June 29, 2009

June 26, 2009

Lulu: I spotted the sitter out the window, then when he got inside I followed him all over! He was nice enough to pet me for a while, and give us some delicious food!

Toby: I refused to eat at first tonight, so the sitter followed me around trying to get me to eat my dinner and take my pills! I just want to be pet! But he insisted that I eat and once he followed me upstairs with my bowl I started getting hungry and chowed down on my dinner!

Silo & Miles: We bombarded the sitter when he came in tonight! We're so excited for a walk! And we got to go to the dog park for a while! We ran wild in there! Now we can't stop panting! We're gonna sleep good tonight!

Bruschi: The sitter's here! I was so excited to run around outside! The kitty wasn't too happy to see me though! And Beemer must have forgotten who the sitter was, because she was a little timid when he first got here! But as soon as she was outside she was running around with a big smile on her face like me!

No comments: