Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 29, 2009

Bunny: We both were rubbing up against the sitter today and needed lots of attention! We also desperately needed treats! Yum!

Calin: I talked to the sitter so much today! He sat down with us and pet us for a while! Purr! The sitter should just lay here all day like us! It's great!

Maggie: We went for a walk this morning, before it was too hot to go for one! Caesar actually made it pretty far before he turned back, but we did have to go at his speed! I didn't have a problem with that though! I was just happy to be outside!

Beila: I was beating up on Maggie today! It didn't phase him though! I'm still too little!

Princess: The sitter's here! He's gonna pet us a lot and get us fresh water! -Smokey
It was so nice to get some attention from the sitter! I only wanted a little bit though! Then I went back to the window!

Magnificat: The sitter's back and he pet me for a little bit, and then I started rubbing against everything! I want to make it all smell like me! -Eli
I got my fill of petting from the sitter, and then I had some business to attend to under the couch!

Millie: After I had enough food, I tried to convince the sitter to let me in the house! He says I should stay out though since my food is outside! I guess he's right!

Figero: I greeted the sitter and he made me purr and then, after some begging, he busted out the wet food! Yum!

Roxy, Junior, Skittle, and Mikey: Everybody greeted the sitter warmly today! We like her especially since she feeds us!! When she left the bird room she was even told " see u later"!!!! She is excited to go back and play with all.

Silo: The walk was fun this morning! It wasn't too hot yet and we had the sidwalks to ourselves! There were lots of new things to sniff. When we got back we gulped down some fresh water. I can't wait for my people to get home!

Miles: Oh boy! The sitter! We went on a nice walk today after which I ate a delicious breakfast. We had a nice visit with the sitter before he left full of scratching and belly rubbing! What more could a dog ask for?

Snuggles: I was sound asleep when the sitter came. He opened the gat, walked up to me, and scratched me behind the ears before I even woke up! Boy was I surprised. After I woke up all the way, we went for a very nice walk right before it started getting really hot.

Tank: I didn't want to go for a walk today and that was that! I sat down on the sidewalk and said 'no way!' Instead of the walk the sitter and I went outside and played. We had a nice visit and he rubbed my belly untill I nearly fell asleep!

Billy: I was very discontented with watching the sitter water the plants and not show me his undivided attention. I was sure to express my discontent by meowing at the glass so that the sitter was reminded that I was still there. I think he noticed.

Snowflake: I was sound asleep when the sitter came in. It wasn't untill He sat next to me that I woke up. We went for a nice walk, too bad it was so hot today. The sun was bright and the pavement was hot on my paws so we walked more in the grass.

Yogi: The walk was fun today! I was extra energetic. My favorite part is always right before the elevator door opens I get ready to burst out of it to see if anyone was there. I always walk faster on the way back home, probably because I know thats where the treats are!

No comments: