Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 17, 2009

Coco: The sitter arrived this morning to Lula and I doing our crazy excited dance that we always do. We started to run laps around the kitchen! The sitter got us all ready to go on our walk and off we went. there were no other dogs or anything to bark at but there was plenty of things to sniff and investigate!
Lula - When we got back from our walk, the sitter filled up our food bowls and the cats' too. two full bowls of fresh water also! While we were busy munching away on breakfast, the sitter was cleaning up around our boxes and scooping out the cat box.

Sake: The sitter came over and at first, I was hiding under the table. the sitter knew where I was cause i couldn't help but meow at him. I totally forgot that today was Wednesday, though! that means I get to eat a can of wet fooooooood! As soon as the sitter opened that can, I was all over his leg and rubbing up against him :)

Mercedes: I was waiting for the sitter today atop my throne on the back of the chair. I was acting like i wasn't excited but I couldn't hold it in any longer after the leash got put on me! I jumped up and ran over to the door. we had a pretty great walk today. i was really thirsty when we got back because it's so hot out there lately.

Cooper: The sitter came over and i was trying to chomp on his hand. he wouldn't let me but I kept making faces at him like I was going to anyways. That made him laugh but only made me frustrated. I like having people's hands in my mouth, ok? Is that weird or something?

Raven: We got all set to go on our walk pretty quickly and we were off. It's hot out there but you know Coop and I. We pressed on like it was no big deal. Nothing too exciting. we had fun trying to stay in the shadows from the trees. In doing that, we got to walk in kind of a zig-zag pattern!

Maggie: Today was so much nicer! After I washed the sitter's arms we went out and enjoyed the cooler weather. Coal and I had much more energy to spare without all that heat. I can't wait to go out again.

Jack: The sitter found me napping when he came. I was having a dream about walking through a field full of peanut butter filled bones. When we got back from walking, I got a real one.

Coal: Maggie and I played a game on our walk this evening called who can mark the most trees. I won, but only because Maggie got bored after the first ten or so trees. This is my city now.

Sam: I felt really energetic today so we went even farther than usual. Boy could I feel the burn by the time I got back. My legs are like little jello stilts right now.

Lily: I smelled something really good today on the ground. Never found anything, but I followed that scent so intently the sitter was interested too.

Tank: I was so well behaved! I went right out and enjoyed a nice long walk with the sitter. The temperature was at optimum Tank enjoyment level and I can't complain with that.

Daisy: I didn't need to hide from the sitter today. I was ready to go for a walk and it was a lot of fun! When we got back I got a delicious treat! I can't wait for next time!

Harmon: Daisy wasn't hiding today so I didn't get to help find her today. To make up for it the sitter spend a long time rubbing my belly and giving me the delicious new treats. Mmm.

Yogi: Today we went on a awesome walk. On the way back I walked as fast as I could, the sitter didn't understand why but I hd some serious business to attend to when we got back.

Beggar: Today was nice! Right when the sitter came in I came up and said Hello! After I got my treats he sat and relaxed with me. Too bad he can't join me for the evening nap!

Hammer: Oh boy! The sitter is here! After watching him bring in the laundry, The sitter learned that I love belly rubs. Too bad he had to leave eventually. At least he comes back to give me another belly rub tomorrow!

Josie: Oh boy! The sitter is here! I was a little more excited to see the sitter than summer was, or rather I was jumping higher! We went for a fun walk and had a delicious dinner.

Summer: We went for a fun walk today! I made sure to stop and smell the roses' the whole way. When we got back we ate the most delicious dinner. I love dinner!

Chicken and Elephant: We couldn't stop squealing for the sitter to pet us! We get so jealous of each other...she has two hands so one for each of us! hehe!

Thomas: The sitter had to clean up some glass from a picture frame we knocked down!! We can get away with it because we are babies and we just don't know any better! right?!

No comments: