Monday, June 22, 2009

June 20, 2009

Annabelle: Yay! the sitter's here! We went for a nice walk today. I got to sniff everything a long the way and when we got back I got a nice long back scratch and belly rub. The sitter came back for a mid day walk, which was a little hotter than it was this morning so I was nice and thirsty by the time we got back.

Elephant:I was a little more excited to see the sitter than Chicken was. I jumped up and down and ran back and forth. We went for a nice walk.

Chicken: The walk was fun today. I even got to bark at one of the neighbor dogs. I guess I sure showed them who the best dog in the neighborhood is! When we got back it was time for treats.

Annabelle the Westie: I was sooooo excited to see the sitter. I bounced around my crate until he let me out and then I ran in circles around him. We had a fun time playing and dinner was delicious!

Cody: I was the nly one who came out to say hello to the sitter. We had a nice visit. I enjoyed getting my back scratched. Dinner was good too!

Calin: It took me a while to come and eat dinner, but once I did. I let the sitter pet me. We had a nice visit. I can't wait for him to come back.

Calico: I was very shy today. When the sitter came into the den I ran and hid behind the couch. I'm sure that he was nice though, the food he left me sure was delicious.

No comments: