Monday, June 15, 2009

June 14, 2009

Coco: The sitter arrived and took us out for our walk right away. We were just trotting along and taking time to smell things and run through the grass. When it was time to turn around and go back home, I didn't really feel like it. i wanted to stay outside! But the sitter promised me food so that was enticing enough for me!

Lula: when the sitter got here, I gave him my usual spin-cycle show. he said I'm getting pretty good but my form needs improvement (oh yeah, I made him my official spin coach). After our walk he gave us food and fresh water. Same with the kitties. Then he cleaned up around our boxes and scooped out the cat box before saying goodbye.

Toby: here I am again, Mr. Sitter! You're always going to see me first! I actually tried to make a break for it today but the sitter snagged me before I even got two paws out the door. he explained to me that it's much better in here cause get all the free food I want. The outdoors doesn't respect elders like me (hey! who are you calling an elder!)

Penny: The sitter told me that he really likes to pet me because I really enjoy the attention from him and my coat is nice and soft. if he gets me in the right spot while I'm up on the back of the couch, I start to knead it which always makes the sitter giggle.

Patty: Once he got the canned food ready, he three of us were in the garage like always munching away. Baby never likes to show up until after the sitter leaves but there's always plenty of food to go around. Toby tries to eat all of it but he can never make it.

Ike: It's that sitter again! Hello Mr. Sitter. Did you come here to play with me again? Oh, that's right, you came here for much more than that! You came to play, and feed us, and clean out our litter box. I love that!

Chester: I was on the prowl for some of that elusive canned food. Sometimes it's pretty hard to catch so you have to wait for a larger species called the pet sitter to rack open it's head and spill out his insides onto my plate for me to gobble up!

Lucy: The sitter was cleaning out the litter box and he put in a little fresh litter to top it off once he scooped everything out. He turned around to take the bag out to the trash and there was Chester, using the box! It's always nice to be first so you can go in the fresh box instead of a used one!

Seymour: When the sitter rolled up into the driveway, I was right there waiting for him. He gave me some good kitty scratches and then i followed him inside. I was hanging out in there for a while but I ultimately decided I wanted to go back out so I did that when the sitter left!

Rosie: I was just sitting up on top of the laptop again the whole time the sitter was here. I really love it on that thing. Plus I got to see what the sitter was doing (the whole time he was right in front of me, anyways)
Sheba - I said hello to the sitter but It was too hot outside for me so I just went back and layed under the deck. No offesnse, Mr. Sitter but it's nice and cool down here!

Sugar: I said hello too but didn't really feel like going on a walk today. The sitter made me nervous even though i could tell he was friendly. i kept walking up to him with my tail wagging but then kind of prancing away before he could pet me!

Alex: I didn't feel much like going on a walk today either so he just spent some time petting me. He gave us all a treat and I buried mine! I decided to save it for later. I hope i remember where it was.

Yogi: The sitter arrived to take me on my afternoon walk today. We went out and had a pretty good one. It was hot but refreshing to get outside anyways. When we got back inside, I had a huge gulp of water. We looked for the cat but she didn't want to be seen. He topped off my food and scooped out the kitty's box before he left.

Josie: Another evening walk with the sitter! We did much better tonight about jumping because we were expecting this sitter's arrival so we had time to prep our excitement. He put on the right leashes today and also had a much easier time walking us! see what happens when you follow directions!?

Summer: During the walk, Josie and I just wanted to sniff just about everything. I saw a kitty and tried to take off after it but I didn't get very far, being tethered to the sitter and everything... When we got back inside the sitter gave us our dinner. I ate mine super quick and Jose ate hers pretty fast too. I still won the race, though!

Sparky: As soon as the sitter walked in, I was so happy! My tail was wagging uncontrollably and I couldn’t wait to play and go for a walk. I pottied and we walked back home and when we got back Millie came inside with us.

Charlie: When the sitter got here we went straight outside for a walk, there were so many squirrels and birds; I wanted to chase them all! We didn’t see Figaro, but we got to go on a really fun walk!

Lucy: I got lots of love and attention when the sitter came over, I ran after her into the kitchen and got food and a nice clean litter box. She also gave me yummy treats!

Dulcinea: The sitter gave me half a can of wet with my food today, I know there was more of the hard stuff then soft, but I ate it anyways. We spent a lot of time together playing. Tried playing with the big red ball, but I wasn't interested I did enjoy playing with the little one tho, and of course my favorite is the chirping bird.

No comments: