Friday, June 19, 2009

June 18, 2009

Chicken and Elephant: Its raining out there! so yucky! It feels great outside though! Our favorite thing is jumping all over the sitters lap and fighting over who gets petted the most! Our barking wasn't as much as it has been...we are used to seeing her now.

Snowflake: The ground is wet! But that is okay because it isn't as hot as it has been! I had a lot of "business" to take care of and new smells to find.

Lily: Sam is just crazy about that tennis ball! I don't understand why he is so pudgy...moves around more than I do!

Sam: So much out there to sniff with the rain...didn't find any random treats out there, too bad! I played fetch some too...I really love my tennis ball!

Thomas: We had some stuff from the shelf on the floor again...we are just having so much fun! Everything excites me....eating and just following the sitter around is fun...hehe!

Billy: I didn't have that much to say to the sitter when she walked in but she sat down and I laid in her lap telling her stories. I eventually got up to eat some yummy tuna!

Hammer: It was dark in the house this morning so when the sitter came I couldn't see who it was. Once I realized it was him I stopped barking and ran up to get my morning tummy-rub. Ahhh.

Beggar: This is the the life! I get to just lie down and let the sitter bring me everything I want. After I got my treat today the sitter gave me a nice back scratch.

Harmon: It was a bit to rainy outside today for me to go out and play. Instead, I got to follow the sitter around while he got food for me and daisy. I also had fun sitting on his notepad while he was writing.

Daisy: I was excited for the sitter today! I was waiting for him in the front room when he came in so we could go for a walk right away. On the walk, a big mean lab came out and tried to scare me. Good thing m y sitter was there to protect me.

Yogi: I was even more excited than usual to see the sitter today! He knew I was excited because he felt me thump against the door while he was trying to unlock it. We went for a nice walk today, I was super thirsty when we got back!

Maggie: It's my birthday! And what does a big birthday girl need on her birthday? A big birthday walk! So Coal and the sitter and I took a nice long walk around Savannah. Today has been awesome so far, maybe a few birthday rolls with the ball?

Jack: I was so sleepy when Mr. Sitter got here. Once I was out at my favorite tree and had a little relief I was as perky as a possum. I think I saw a possum too, and he was might perky.

Coal: Mmm... dinner. That's what's on my mind. The sitter came by and took Maggie and I on a walk, though I think we walked him. I don't remember being the one straggling behind.

Lily: What's better than a nice long run, a nice dinner, and a treat for being really good doggies? Just a pile of treats with a giant trophy on it that says "best doggies."

Coco: When the sitter arrived, we were both super excited! We wanted to go out but it was raining and very yucky outside. Once we realized what the weather wa slike, we changed our minds :p.
Lula - So we just stayed inside and played with the sitter to get out exercise. We have a bunch of different toys and we had lots of things to play! We got our breakfast and the sitter fed the cats too. He also scooped out everyone's boxes so they were neat and tidy!

Sake: The sitter arrived and I was hididng at first. He knew where I was, though, because I couldn't help but meow at him from my hiding spot. After he gave me food and fresh water, he scooped out my box. By then I was following him around. He put some catnip on my scratcher before he left and I was going nuts!

Bailey: we heard the sitter come in and started to get really excited in our crates. When he came in our room to let us out and take us on our walk, I was so excited that I had to give him a hug. I was pateint in letting him put my leash and collar on, though!

Lexus: I wasn't quite as patient! I was just too super excited and couldn't stop moving around or stay seated long enough...I couldn't help myself! Anyways, we had a great walk and the sitter gave us a treat afterwards!

Mercedes: I was in a different spot today when the sitter got here. I wanted to mix it up to throw him off. You see, instead of being on top of the chair, I was on top off the chouch! See how I did that? I totally fooled him!

Cooper: The sitter came over and when i heard him get out of his car, I came racing down the stairs to make sure I was there when he opened the door. I made it, though, so no worries. i was able to give him my usual hugs and hand chewing on greeting.

Raven: Once the excitement wore off a little, we set off on our walk. It was nice and not too bad because of the clouds that were blocking the sun. When we got all finished, the sitter brought us back in and prepared our snack for us.

Josie: When the sitter got here, we were both pretty worked up. He tried to get us to calm down, and it worked a little, but it was tough for us to hold still because of our excitement. When the sitter took us out, i got a few steps away from the door and decided that I didn't want to walk anymore...maybe it was the thunder :(

Summer: Josie didn't feel like walking so the two of us (sitter and I) went on a walk instead. When we got back, we greeted Josie and the sitter gave both of us dinner! I tried to not eat my pill at first. I spit it out onto the carpet but the sitter must have snuck it back into my food bowl cause after I was done he asked how my pills tasted! Tricky sitter...

No comments: