Monday, June 29, 2009

June 28, 2009

Silo: Oh boy! Another walk! It was nice and cool for our walk today even though we could feel that it was going to be hot today. We had the sdewalks to ourselves and had a great time sniffing around for what other dogs left behind!

Miles: I enjoyed the walk this morning. It was early so there weren't any people or dogs to interfere with our glorious morning. There where even a few kitties along the way that Silo and I had a fun time scaring awa while the sitter wasn't watching.

Caesar: I was taking a nice nap when the sitter came and didn't notice that he was in the house. When I got out of my kennel I came up and said hello in a perfectly slow fashion. He gave me a good scratch behind the ears and topped off my food. What more could I want?

Maggie: I was very excited to see the sitter today. We had a fun time playing together. When I wasn't playing with the sitter I was playing with Beila. She sure was read to play today, even mor than I was if you can believe that!

Beila: I had fun playing with the sitter today. I didn't really understand this whole petting concept. Every time the sitter stuck out his hand I assumed that he wanted to play and started wrestling with his hand. I had fun playing with Maggie's tail too!

Tucker: I was excited to see the sitter today. I ran around thw whole time with my tennis ball. I didn't want to let the sitter have it at firs but then I realized that he just wanted to throw it for me and we had a great time playing fetch outside!

Gyro: I was very happy to be let out of my kennel today. We had a great time visiting and then it was time to go play outside. I didn't want to play fetch. Instead, I went and explored the far corners of our yard. Which if you ask me is a lot of fun for a dog!

Beemer: Oh boy! The sitter's here again! We had a nice time visiting today. Me and the sitter played fetch while Bruschi sniffed around. It sure was hot today. I had a nice big drink of water when I got inside. Ahhhh...

Bruschi: Yes, the sitters here! It was hot today so Beemer and I didn't want to play outside for too long. We had a nice time visiting inside though where it was nice and cool. At least there's plenty of water for us to drink. Oh boy! Treat time!

Maggie: Yes! The sitter's here! I ran around in circles with excitement until it was time to go for a walk. The sitter found it somewhat difficult to put on my harness while I was spinning in circles. We had a fun walk, I just with it wasn't quite so hot out today!

Jackie: I was extra friendly today! Which was good because Bunny wasn't as social! But he did enjoy playing! I wish the sitter could stay here and pet me all day! Oh well! He'll be back tonight!

Bunny: The sitter spent some quality couch time with me tonight! Purr! Thanks! I really needed a good amount of petting tonight!

Snuggles: It's so hot out! Luckily the sitter came by and fed me and gave me a bunch of cold water! And then we went for an awesome walk!

Magnificat: I made an appearance today and greeted the sitter when he came in! I was real affectionate for a few minutes and hungry too! But then I'd had enough and I ran and hid under the bed! The sitter can pet Eli for a while now! Eli will love that!

Princess: I was real curious about the sitter as soon as he got in! He gave us a lot of attention, and we appreciated that! We're such friendly cats! -Smokey
The sitter scratched my back while I looked out the window! Now that's service! Purr!

Figero: Meow! It's time for you to feed us Mr. Sitter! We're starving, even though our bowls are full of dry food! We're starving for wet food! Purr! Thanks! That was good! I'll be going now!

Bailey: I was real excited to go for a walk today! I kept trying to run ahead, but Jasmine is too slow! It was way hot out though, so after a little while I was walking at her speed! Can't wait to get back in and have some water!

Calin: The sitter was surprised that I wanted so much attention today! Usually I'm just talkative! But today Cody and the sitter and I just sat on the floor while he pet us! Purr!

Calico: I'm not coming out to eat until the sitter is gone! But I'm so happy there's some fresh warm wet food for me to eat!

Maggie: I was so crazy tonight! I was jumping on everything and running in circles and yum... food...

Caesar: That young one is too wild! The sitter had to hold him back so he could pet me!

Beila: I had to keep Maggie in check tonight! I kept jumping on her and biting her and attacking her tail, but nothing seemed to get her attention! Oh well... I'll just play with these curtains then!

Josie: I was so incredibly happy to see the sitter tonight! I had to jump for five minutes before I would eat! Summer was getting impatient because she really wanted to go out for a walk!

Summer: I devoured my food then we went for a walk, but Josie wanted back in pretty soon so the sitter and I finished the walk alone! Frogs everywhere!

No comments: