Friday, June 26, 2009

June 25, 2009

Calin: I was feeling social today. I was waiting by the door when the sitter came n and promptly received the best back scratch of my life. Maybe I'll greet the sitter at the door more often.

Calico: Oh no! Not again! As usual I ran and hid from the sitter, and as usual, He brought me a delicious dinner which I ate.... as soon as I was sure it was safe.

Cody: Oh boy, sitter! I was my usual lazy/friendly self today. I made sure to fully exploit the endless petting I received from the sitter.

Sam: Oh boy, a walk in the park today was fun, the sitter accidentally took a detour home from the park. There was lots of fun stuff to smell.

Lily: Both Sam and I were extra excited for the walk today! There were lots of other dogs to look at and more stuff to sniff than ever! What a great day!

Boogie: I was shy today, I hid behind the washer and waited until the other cats showed one that it was safe. At least I don't have to take any of that gross medicine.

Bootsy: mmmm.... medicine, my favorite! The sitter was fun today, after my meds I got a nice long personal back scratching session! How delightful!

Evan: Oh boy! Lasers! One of these days I will capture the evil red dot. One day I will open my power to see it resting peacefully there, one day....

Maggie: I was so excited to see the sitter today! We went outside and played with a tennis ball for a while and then we went for one awesome walk! It's great being a dog!

No comments: