Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 23, 2009

Tank: Way too hot for me to go for a walk today! So we went in the backyard instead! It's much cooler! We played some fetch for a few minutes, and I took care of some business, then went back inside to cool down and eat dinner! My favorite part of the day!

Boots: We were all really friendly tonight! Even Boogie came out for some attention! The sitter gave me some more of that medicine too! I don't mind the taste, I just don't like having it force fed to me! But I was still really good about it! Purr! I'm such a nice cat!

Calin: I had a long conversation with the sitter tonight! I just had a lot to say! I didn't want to be petted much though! Cody can have all the petting for me! He enjoys it more!

Calico: The sitter's here! Woohoo! I was so hungry and my bowl was empty! The sitter came and saved the day with some wet food! This stuff is delicious!

Cody: I didn't even get up while the sitter was here. I just stayed on the bed where I was perfectly happy continuing my catnap. Breakfast can wait.

Lily: We went for a fun walk today! I tried to eat a leftover chicken bone but the sitter caught me. Too bad, I bet it would have been yummy!

Sams: Boy was it hot today! The walk was fun, lily wanted to go a little faster but I was really hot. At least there was a nice bucket of fresh water waiting for me at home!

Billy: It was kind of boring to watch the sitter water the plants today, So I made sure that he could hear me meowing at him from outside. I took a nice nap on the sitters lap. After wards I had shedded so much I turned his black shirt orange.

Snowflake: The sitter came in so quietly today that I didn't wake up from my afternoon nap. We visited for a while and then went on a nice walk. Whew, it's hot out there for a dog.

No comments: